A new downloadable content pack has been released for Forza Horizon, which is available to only those who pre-ordered the game.
Microsoft announced that the pre-order car pack is not part of Forza Horizon’s Season Pass and has to be purchased separately through the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points.
Those who pre-ordered the game will be able to unlock the following five cars:
- the 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, known for its speed and retro-chic design
- the 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia, designed for use on the open-road
- the 2012 Aston Martin Virage, sporting a luxurious leather interior wrap into a body built for speed
- the 2010 Nissan 370Z, one of the more expensive and powerful sports cars to come out of Japan
- the 2010 Volkswagen Golf R, a Europe-exclusive vehicle, one of the “sportiest” Gold model cars and capable of 155 mph
Forza Horizon was released exclusively for the Xbox 360 in October of last year and was received with excellent reviews.