League of Legends: Quinn & Valor Champion Spotlight Released
Riot Games have now released the spotlight video to their latest League of Legends champion Quinn & Valor.
High mobility and versatility are orders of the day and Quinn and Valor can dish out both of them with ease. The new champion excels in jumping in and out of combat at a moment’s notice. Boasting both offensive and defensive abilities, this champ may take a few games getting used to. But when in the right hands, Quinn and Valor definitely have what it takes to help carry his team to victory.
Here are the abilities for you to go through while your patch updates.
- Harrier (Passive): Valor periodically marks enemies as Vulnerable. Quinn’s first attack against Vulnerable targets will deal bonus physical damage.
- Blinding Assault: Quinn sends Valor forth in a straight line skillshot. Valor stops at the first enemy struck, damaging and briefly blinding all nearby enemies.
- Tag Team: Valor damages and blinds all nearby enemies.
- Heightened Senses:
- (Passive): Attacking a Vulnerable target will increase Quinn’s Attack Speed for a few seconds.
- (Active): Valor rushes to the skies, revealing a large area around Quinn, including all brush and non-stealthed units.
- Tag Team:
- (Passive): Valor gains a large amount of Attack Speed permanently.
- (Active): Valor reveals a large area around him, including brush and non-stealthed units.
- Vault: Quinn dashes to an enemy, dealing damage and slowing them briefly. She then kicks back off her target, landing near her maximum attack range.
- Tag Team: Valor dashes to an enemy, damaging and slowing them for a brief time.
- Tag Team:
- First Cast: Quinn leaps away from the battlefield and allows Valor to take her place briefly. Valor functions as a mobile melee attacker and gains a huge Movement Speed bonus when out of combat. This bonus is decreased gradually to a smaller value when in combat.
- Second Cast (Skystrike): Valor flies from the battlefield, allowing Quinn to return in a hail of bolts that damage all nearby enemies. Damage is increased based on how much health targets are missing. If Tag Team is not cast a second time, Skystrike is cast automatically once Tag Team ends.
Let us know what you think of Quinn and Valor by commenting below!