Gearbox has pointed out that a new patch has been released for Borderlands 2 on the PC. Players who start the game through Steam will automatically start downloading the patch. If you’re already running Steam then you just need to restart the client.
Here are the patch notes:
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam’s Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the “Whoops” mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy’s shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.