GAME Teams Up With EA For Series Of Dead Space 3 Lock-Ins
The events will being after-hours and will be fully sponsored by EA. Gamers who attend these monthly lock-ins will be able to get their hands on EA’s latest titles for the very first time. The concept is of regular gamers playing titles prior to release and off course in turn spreading the good word about them.
In a statement GAME said:
The lock-ins will give gamers an exclusive opportunity to experience EA games before anyone else in the weeks leading up to their release.
Gamers will have the chance to play off against each other on unreleased titles and be the envy of their friends. It won’t stop at gaming – there will be a variety of snacks and drinks laid on to add to the experience.
Anyone can register to participate in the events. Just head on over to the relevant store or send a tweet to the participating stores for a chance of joining. The first event takes place this Sunday and will feature Dead Space 3.
- 6th January 2013: Westfield Stratford
- 6th January 2013: Birmingham Bullring
- 6th January 2013: Glasgow
- 8th January 2013: Newcastle
- 9th January 2013: White Rose, Leeds
- 9th January 2013: Kingston
- 11th January 2013: Watford
- 13th January 2013: Sheffield Meadowhall
- 13th January 2013: Cardiff
- 13th January 2013: Bluewater
- 15th January 2013: Nottingham
- 15th January 2013: Southampton
- 17th January 2013: Norwich
- 17th January 2013: Reading
- 19th January 2013: Bristol
- 20th January 2013: Thurrock
- 20th January 2013: Manchester
- 7th February 2013: Belfast