Skyrim Patch 1.8 Hits Xbox 360
If you were waiting for that 1.8 patch for Skyrim, then your wait has officially come to an end. I know, I know – it’s not as exciting as getting new Dragonborn news, footage, or screenshots, but it’ll have to do for now.
If you’re wondering what the new patch brings, here’s the patch notes.
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly