Black Ops 2 Tranzit – How To Build Jet Gun and Wonder Weapon Exploit
The Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23 is the strongest weapon in the Zombie mode of Black Ops 2, the gun fires highly pressurized wind at the enemy that tears them apart. It can only be used continuously for a short time before it blows up and scatters its parts nearby, but the parts can be recollected and rebuilt into the weapon.
The individual components are; Jet Engine, Handle, Light and Wires. The wires are located in the same location as the electric trap; at the power station. In the upper section, there is a broken walkway, drop down through the gap onto a ledge below to find the component.
Find the Headlight in the cabin right before the town where you also find the Bowie Knife. Go to the Nacht Der Untoten section between stop 3 and 4 to find the Handle. Finally, the Jet Engine is found in the tunnel that comes before the restaurant; between stop 4 and 5.
Only one member of your team can have the Jet Gun (Wonder Weapon), and it is required for the Easter Egg. Though your entire team can use it if you utilize a glitch.
The first person to pick up the Jet Gun is the only one can do so, all others get the message ‘There can be only one’. But here is the trick:
- Make sure to have a turbine in your hands and go swap it for the jet gun.
- The turbine is now sitting in front of the workbench and the jet gun is in your hands.
- Now, swap it back so that you have the turbine and the jet gun is on the ground.
- Have a partner pick the gun up, and then drop your turbine again.
- The partner swaps his gun for the turbine so that the gun is now on the ground.
- Now, go to the workbench, and you should be able to pick up a new gun.
For more help on Black Ops 2 Zombies Buildables, read our Buildable Items Parts Locations Guide.