The crazy multiplayer combat for the Call of Duty games have always been arguably their best feature, followed closely by the progression system that lets you unlock multitude of weapons and items. Below we have compiled a list of all the Black Ops 2 Multiplayer unlocks as you progress through the latest Call of Duty game.
Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Unlocks
Black Ops 2 is looking to change up the formula and bring in some new things to keep things fresh. The replacement of Killstreaks with Scorestreaks is an example of such change.
The unlocks you receive as you level up your character online have changed as well, and we’ve compiled a guide to help you learn what tools you’ll have at your disposal. The guide is ordered according to ascending level.
For more help on Black Ops 2 multiplayer, read our Class Loadouts Guide.
- UAV: 350 Points. Level 7
- Hunter Killer: 525 Points. Level 7
- Care Package: 550 Points. Level 7
- Lightning Strike: 750 Points. Level 7
- Dragonfire: 975 Points. Level 7
- VTOL Warship: 1,600 Points. Level 7
- Sentry Gun: 800 Points. Level 9
- Lodestar: 1,500 Points. Level 12
- Guardian: 650 Points. Level 15
- Stealth Chopper: 1,100 Points. Level 21
- Hellstorm Missile: 700 Points. Level 24
- AGR: 1,000 Points. Level 27
- Warthog: 1,400 Points. Level 30
- Counter-UAV: 600 Points. Level 33
- Death Machine: 850 Points. Level 36
- EMP Systems: 1,300 Points. Level 39
- Orbital VSAT: 1,200 Points. Level 42
- War Machine: 900 Points. Level 45
- Escort Drone: 1,250 Points. Level 48
- K9 Unit: 1,700 Points. Level 51
- Swarm: 1,900 Points. Level 54
Here are the unlockable weapons for different slots in Black Ops 2.
- Combat Axe: Level 17 (Lethals)
- Crossbow: Level 25 (Secondary)
- Assault Shield: Level 34 (Special)
- Trophy System: Level 35 (Tacticals)
- RPG: Level 40 (Secondary)
- C4: Level 41 (Lethals)
- Tactical Insertion: Level 47 (Tacticals)
- Ballistic Knife: Level 49 (Secondary)
- Claymore: Level 53 (Lethals)
For more information on special weapons, read our Weapons and Equipment Guide.
The three tiers of perks are back and can be unlocked. We have listed all of them below tier wise.
- Lightweight: Unlocked at level 4. Move faster and take no fall damage.
- Hardline: Unlocked at level 4. Earn Scorestreaks faster.
- Blind Eye: Unlocked at level 6. Undetectable by A.I. controlled air support.
- Flak Jacket: Unlocked at level 32. Reduce damage taken from explosions.
- Ghost: Unlocked at level 55
- Toughness: Unlocked at level 4. Flinch less when shot.
- Cold Blooded: Unlocked at level 4. Resistant to targeting systems including: Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenade, MMS, and player-controlled aircraft. No name or red crosshair when targeted by enemies.
- Fast Hands: Unlocked at level 8. Reload faster
- Hard Wired: Unlocked at level 26
- Scavenger: Unlocked at level 44. Collect ammo from dead bodies
- Dexterity: level 4
- Extreme Conditioning: level 4
- Engineer: level 14
- Tactical Mask: level 20
- Dead Silence: level 38
- Awareness: level 50
For more information on Perks, read our Perks Guide.
- Perk 1 Greed: level 4
- Perk 2 Greed: level 10
- Perk 3 Greed: level 13
- Overkill: level 16
- Secondary Gunfighter: level 19
- Primary Gunfighter: level 22
- Tactician: level 25
- Danger Close: level 28
For more information on Wildcards, read our Wildcards Guide.