WWE 13 Attitude Era Characters Unlock Guide – How To
In WWE 13, the Attitude Era mode will allow the fans to relive the classic memories in the history of World Wrestling Entertainment. You won’t just be playing those historical matches but also working to unlock characters and the hidden bonus content. To unlock the old wrestling superstars, there will be a list of objectives you need to complete.
Most of these objectives are straight forward, but you can easily miss some others.
In order to assist you in your goal to unlock all the characters of the Attitude Era, we have this guide that will let you know that how you can unlock different characters. For more help on WWE 13, read our Attitude Era Unlockables Guide.
WWE 13 Attitude Era Characters Unlock
Rise of DX
“We got two words for you” – the phrase brings back some memories, right? Anyway, you will be able to unlock the following characters in this span:
1# Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Match: Shawn Michaels and Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Mankind and the Undertaker
You need to complete the following tasks to unlock:
- Complete all Historic Objectives
- Get Mankind’s damage to “moderate”
- Get Undertaker’s damage to “light”
- As Michaels, strike Undertaker (as legal opponent) with a chair to get DQ’d
2# Cactus Jack
Match: Dude Love vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley
- Following are the objectives you need to fulfill:
- Hit Helmsley with a trash can
- Slam Helmsley through the barricade
- Slam Helmsely through a normal table
- Win by pinfall
3# Kane ’97-‘99
Match: Shawn Michaels vs. the Undertaker
The objectives you need to fulfill during the match are as follows:
- Get the Undertaker’s damage to critical while in the ring and then win the match.
4# British Bulldog
Match: Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Bret Hart
- Complete all Historical Bonus Objectives
5# Bret Hart
Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart
- You should win by pinfall or submission
- To get the historical bonus, you need to perform the signature move (Sharpshooter) to end the match.
6# Animal and Hawk
Match: Road Dogg and Billy Gunn vs. The Road Warriors
- Win the match
- When Hawk is the legal tag partner, get his damage to “moderate”.
- You need to succeed at the WWE Attitude moment to get the hidden bonus.
- Win by pinfall with Billy Gunn pinning Animal.
- Also try to hit Hawk with the tag team title near the announcement table.
7# Billy Gunn
Match: Dude Love vs. Billy Gunn
- Perform a finisher on Billy Gunn and pin him in 10 seconds.
- Win in 4 minutes.
1# Road Dogg
Match: Steve Austin vs. Road Dogg
- You need to defeat him in 2 minutes.
- Perform a Stunner on Billy Gunn during the match.
2# Undertaker ’97-‘98
Match: Undertaker vs. Kane
- Perform a Signature move.
- Perform a Chokeslam.
- Get Kane’s damage to “critical” and perform a standing grapple.
- Then, within 20 seconds, perform a running dive attack on Kane outside the ring.
3# Dude Love
Match: Steve Austin vs. Dude Love
- After succeeding the WWE Attitude moment, withing 20 seconds, get a chair and hit Dude Love.
- Win the match by pinfall.
Brothers of Destruction
1# Paul Bearer
Match: Kane vs. Undertaker
- You need to win the match to unlock him.
- Perform a Chokeslam.
- Succeed at the WWE Attitude moment.
- Perform Tombston Piledriver and pin Undertaker in 10 seconds.
2# Ken Shamrock
Match: Ken Shamrock vs. The Rock
- You should try to finish the match using the Ankle Lock.
3# The Great One
Match: The Rock vs. Mark Henry
Win the match to unlock the character. You can also try the following if you are interested in additional bonus:
- Perform the Rock Bottom on Mark Henry.
- Perform the People’s Elbow on Mark Henry.
- Win the match in 4 minutes.
4# Big Boss Man
Match: The Rock vs. Big Boss Man
Winning the match is the primary objective. You can also try the following:
- Win the match in 1 minute.
- Win the match with “light” or less damage.
Match: X-Pac vs. The Rock
- Get The Rock’s damage to “critical”.
- Perform a finisher and pin in 10 seconds.
1# Triple H
Match: Triple H vs. Kane
- Successfully perform a Corner 10 Punch combo.
- Win the match without hitting your finisher.
- Win by escaping the cage.
Road to Wrestlemania XV
1# Mr. McMahon
Match: Steve Austin vs. Mr. McMahon
You need to win the match to unlock the character. For the hidden objectives, you need to do the following:
- Prevent Mr. McMahon from climbing the cage
- Climb to the top of the cage and escape to win
- Perform a Stunner on Mr. McMahon
2# Paul Wight
Match: Mankind vs. Steve Austin
To obtain all the bonus, you need to win the match with the following objectives:
- Perform the Double-arm DDT on Austin.
- Perform the Mandible Claw on Austin.
- Win by submission
3# Shane McMahon
Match: Shane McMahon vs. X-Pac
- Get X-Pac’s damage to “moderate”.
- Perform a finisher on X-Pac and pin him in 10 seconds .
If you have completed all the scenarios until now, you will also unlock Kevin Nash.
Match: Kane vs. Vader
- To unlock everything, you need to:
- Hit a Diving Clothesline from the top rope.
- Perform a Chokeslam.
- Perform a Tombstone Piledriver and pin him in 10 seconds.
Match: Godfather and Mark Henry vs. Road Warriors
Here are the objectives you should be looking to complete in this match up:
- Perform the Pimp Drop.
- Prevent Hawk from ever tagging into the match.
- Win by pinfall with Godfather pinning Animal.
Match: Edge vs. Vader
- Perform the Downward Spiral and pin him in 10 seconds.
- Win the match in 4 minutes or less.
4# John Cena ‘04
Match: The Rock and Steve Austin vs. Triple H and the Undertaker
Complete the following objectives:
- Perform the Rock Bottom on Triple H.
- Perform the Stunner on Undertaker.
- Win by Pinfall
5# Bradshaw and Farooq
Match: Acolytes vs. Kane and X-Pac
- Perform the Clothesline from Hell on X-Pac.
- Win by pinfall with Bradshaw pinning X-Pac.
6# Christian ’99, Edge and JBL
Match: Edge and Christian vs. Acolytes
- Perform at least 2 double-team moves.
- Win by pinfall with Christian pinning Bradshaw.
7# Lita ‘00 and Stephanie McMahon
Match: Lita vs. Stephanie McMahon
- Perform the Moonsault from the top rope and pin her in 10 seconds.
8# Eddie Guerrero
Match: Steve Austin vs. Eddie Guerrero
You need to complete the following tasks:
- Perform a Stunner
- Win by pinfall in less than 2 minutes.
9# Trish Stratus and Lita
Match: Trish Stratus vs. Lita
Here are the objectives you need to complete:
- Avoid getting hit by a finisher
- Win by pinfall
10# Chris Jericho ‘99
Match: Chris Jericho vs. Road Dogg
The tasks you need to complete are as follows:
- Perform a Lion Tamer on Road Dogg
- Perform a Power Bomb as a finisher, and send Road Dogg through a normal table to get DQ’d in 5 minutes or less.