Medal of Honor Warfighter Day One Patch Details
The patch, for consoles and PC, includes fixes for both the single-player and multiplayer portion of the game. You can check out the entire patch notes for yourself here but the biggest fixes are:
- Fixed an issue where the default difficulty was set to Easy instead of Normal.
- Fixed an issue where controls would become unresponsive under certain conditions.
- Players can no longer join an invitation only party without being invited.
- Fixed “no scope” shooting. Players were getting immediate ADS accuracy without having to wait for the scope to come all the way up. Was very exploitable for snipers.
- Made switching between primary and secondary weapons much more responsive.
- Fixed an issue where aiming was pushing the player away from the wall they were standing next to.
- Made the start button responsive as soon as the player enters the first menu screen.
- Fixed some subtitle lines being cut off.
- VOIP team channel no longer includes players from the other team.
- (PS3 – Japan) Fixed an issue that prevented 17-year old users from playing online.
- Fixed a case of an explosion not playing the correct audio.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, brand new players were forced to play with a placeholder weapon in multiplayer until their first death.
- Fixed an issue where controller prompts were showing even though a controller was not plugged in.
It’s a mystery how the game managed to pass Microsoft and Sony’s certification processes if there were so many so many problems that needed fixing.