Irrational Games have revealed Premium and Ultimate Songbird Editions of BioShock Infinite. The highlight of which is obviously the 9.75 inch statue (above) that is included with the Ultimate edition. That’s the only difference between the two editions.
The Premium Edition will include the following contents:
- A 3-inch baby version keychain of the sold-out Murder of Crows vigor bottle replica.
- A 5 x 7-inch lithograph by Jorge Lacera.
- A 25 millimeter, resin-cast Handyman miniature from the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game by Plaid Hat Games, makers of Summoner Wars.
- A mini art book, full of BioShock Infinite concept art and commentary, with a hand-distressed cover.
- Various digital goodies: exclusive in-game gear, a digital soundtrack, and platform specific downloadable content (Avatars for Xbox LIVE, and Themes for PC and PlayStation 3).
If you find the statue amazing enough then you will have to pay $149.99 for it. In case you’re opting for the Premium edition then you’ll be billed for $79.99. Irrational Games has warned that both editions will be available in limited numbers and that interested parties should pre-order their favorite edition.