The latest episode of GTTV has an absolutely massive reveal for upcoming Black Ops II. Despite thoughts that all the possible details for the Zombies Mode had been leaked or revealed already, this latest reveal brings an all new mode into play alongside even more details. The newly announced Theater Mode is just one part of the package though.
Highlights from the episode include:
- Our first look at the actual levels of the campaign
- The single-player create-a-class function
- A new look at the Hijacked multiplayer map
- 3D HDTV support out of the box
- 3D screen dual play, allowing two players to use one 3D TV yet only see their own screen
- The new Theater Mode, allowing you to create Zombies themed movies and shorts
The new multiplayer function for 3D TVs is great news for fans everywhere. But what are your plans for Theater Mode?