Currently many players have reported stability issues with the Online Seasons. FIFA 13 is already seeing a massive amount of players and EA Sports was quick to find a remedy to their problems.
The firm posted on FIFA 13’s website, informing the players of the upcoming update.
The FIFA 13 launch has seen the largest amount of daily online play for any game in EA history. Your feedback to date has already helped us optimize connectivity for users, as well as tweak applications and game modes.
The update will also include other fixes. Here’s a complete list of the changes to come:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
This update was already released this week for the PC and is available for download.
EA Sports also reminded players that they are planning many more updates for the title; which will make the game experience a most unique and pleasant one.
FIFA 13 was released just a couple of weeks ago and broke sales records by disposing off a million units on the opening weekend.