Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Changes – Inventory And Currency
With so many changes being made in the game. It was only natural that the inventory and currency system will be tweaked a little too. Square Enix today has detailed what changes you should expect in inventory and currency system of the game:
- All NPC vendor buying/selling prices will be reduced to 1/10 of current values.
- All quest rewards, monster drops, and in-game monetary rewards will be reduced to 1/10 of current values.
- All repair costs, airship fares, and other in-game service fees will be reduced to 1/10 of current values.
- Because of changes to game systems, the prices of existing items will change to varying degrees.
- The maximum amount of gil that a player can possess will not change from 999,999,999.
- The amount of gil required to obtain certain achievements will be reduced to 1/10 of current values.
- All gil currently held by players will be reduced to 1/10 of current values.
Furthermore, crystals will have a limit of 9,999 with any extra being converted into Gil and player inventory slots will be reduced to 100 with excess items transferred to a temporary NPC retainer.
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn has no set release date yet, but expect it sometime before the Christmas.