Torchlight 2 Legendary Weapons Guide


Loot in Torchlight 2 is random and some of the loot is so rare, that you might have to play the game repeatedly to get rare items. Among the rare items are the Torchlight 2 legendary weapons; these are difficult to find, but fun to farm.

Torchlight 2 Legendary Weapons

In this guide, we have listed all the legendary weapons you can find in Torchlight 2, and everything you should know about each weapon.

For more help on Torchlight 2, read our Enchanters Locations, Transmuting Recipes and Character Builds.

Axes

Aenigma
It is a level 54 legendary Axe, first of four legendary axes in the collection. It requires level 61 character or a character with 161 Strength & 68 Dexterity stat.

  • Damage Per Second: 425.
  • Attack Speed: .56s.
  • Physical Damage: 167.
  • Electric Damage: 71.
  • Other Stats:+8% Critical Hit Chance, 60% bonus to Critical Damage, Conveys 10% chance to Stun target for 5 seconds.

Demonia
It is a level 69 legendary Axe and second of the four legendary axes in the collection. It requires a character of level 71 or 252 strength stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 565.
  • Attack Speed: .88s.
  • Physical Damage: 348.
  • Electric Damage: 149.
  • Other Stats: -247 to All Armor per hit, Conveys 20% chance to Poison for 5 seconds, Conveys 1015 Physical Damage over 5 seconds.

The Beyond
It is a level 84 legendary Axe and third of the four legendary axes in the collection. It requires a character of level 93 or 299 strength, 149 dexterity stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 360.
  • Attack Speed: .80s.
  • Physical Damage: 364.
  • Electric Damage: 156.
  • Other Stats: +12% Attack Speed, 124 Health stolen on hit, 25% chance to cast Fire Storm from target.

Four of the Apocalypse
It is a level 99 legendary Axe and the final of the four legendary axes in the collection. It requires a character of level 100 or strength stat of 346 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 989.
  • Attack Speed: .72s.
  • Physical Damage: 385.
  • Electric Damage: 165.
  • Other Stats: +162 Physical Damage, +100% Damage to secondary targets, 2% chance to cast Call Forth the Skull on kill, +20% to Ice Damage.

Axe of the Elder One
It is a level 105 legendary axe and requires a character of level 101 or strength of 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1010
  • Attack Speed: .72s
  • Electric Damage: 247
  • Fire Damage: 240
  • Poison Damage: 240
  • Other Starts: 4% boost in magic-finding Luck, 20% boost to Melee Weapon Damage, 6% chance for Acid Rain to be casted, 10% chance for Scalding Geyser to be casted, 2% chance for Call Forth the Skull to be casted on kill, 20% chance to pierce opponent shields.

Eight-Armed Axe
It is a level 105 legendary axe and requires a character of level 101 or strength of 364 and dexterity of 182 to weild it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1015
  • Attack Speed: .56s
  • Fire Damage: 426
  • Poison Damage: 142

Other Stats: 5% increased Attack Speed, 6% increased Cast Speed, 62 HP and 9 Mana siphoned on hit, Fumble chance decreased by 6%, 30% increased damage to secondary opponents, 1070 Physical Damage conveyed over 5 seconds, 10% chance for opponent to be stunned for 2 seconds.

Fist Weapons

Deathsport
It is a legendary claw of level 54 and the first one of the five. It requires a character of level 61 or strength 81 or dexterity 163 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 439.
  • Attack Speed: .56s.
  • Physical Damage: 202 – 289.
  • Electric Damage: –
  • Other Stats: Charge rate increased by 20%, +75% Damage to secondary targets, Conveys 610 Physical Damage over 5 seconds.

Tomb of Ligeia
It is a legendary claw of level 65 and the second of the five. This requires a character of level 73 or strength 92 & Dexterity 92 & focus 92 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 519.
  • Attack Speed: .48s.
  • Physical Damage: 123-176.
  • Electric Damage: 82-117.
  • Other Stats: 60% bonus to Critical Damage, +25% chance to Execute, Conveys 25% chance to Stun target for 2 seconds.

Masque of the Red Death
It is a legendary claw of level 77 and the third of the five. It requires a character of level 85 or strength 219 and dexterity 108 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 614.
  • Attack Speed: .72s.
  • Physical Damage: 218-312.
  • Electric Damage: 146-208.
  • Other Stats: -300 to All Armor per hit, +20% Melee Weapon Damage bonus, 5% chance to cast Fully Heal Self on kill.

The Beast with a Million Eyes
It is a legendary claw of level 88 and the fourth of the five. It requires a character of level 97 or strength 101 Dexterity 205 and Vitality 101 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 688.
  • Attack Speed: .48s.
  • Physical Damage: 109-156.
  • Electric Damage: 41-58.
  • Other Stats: +15% Cast Speed, 25% chance to cast Eviscerate, +10% to All Damage.

Not of this Earth

  • It is legendary claw of level 99 and the final of the five. It requires a character of level 100 or strength 204 dexterity 204 stats to wield it.
  • Damage Per Second: 779.
  • Attack Speed: .64s.
  • Physical Damage: 246-352.
  • Ice Damage: 164-234.
  • Other Stats: +12% Attack Speed, +8% Critical Hit Chance, 145 Health stolen on hit.

Clockmaster’s Tooth

It is a legendary claw of level 105 and requires a level 101 character or strength 182 and dexterity 364 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1037
  • Attack Speed: .40s
  • Physical Damage: 170-244
  • Ice Damage: 171-244
  • Other Stats: 25% boosted charge rate, 88 HP gained per minute for each monster within a 3 meter range, Burn/Shock/Poison/Freeze last for 1 second longer, 5% chance to Burn/Shock/Freeze/Poison for 5 seconds.

Bonepry Wedge

It is a legendary claw of level 105 and requires a level 101 character or dexterity 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1031
  • Attack Speed: .64s
  • Electric Damage: 180-256
  • Fire Damage: 180-256
  • Poison Damage: 185-264

Other Stats: Critical Hit Chance boosted by 25%, 5% chance for Scalding Geyser to be casted, 10% chance to stun target for 5 seconds

Great Axes

Blade of The Ripper
It is a legendary great axe of level 59 and is the first of the three. It requires a character of level 66 to or strength 220 stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 600.
  • Attack Speed: 1.08s.
  • Physical Damage: 259.
  • Electric Damage: 389.
  • Other Stats: 89 Health stolen on hit, +15% to Electric Damage, Conveys 10% chance to Stun target for 5 seconds.

All Colors Of The Dark
It is a legendary great axe of level 79 and the second of the three. It requires a character of level 88 or strength 189 dexterity 94 Focus 94 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 829.
  • Attack Speed: 1.32s.
  • Physical Damage: 437.
  • Ice Damage: 656.
  • Other Stats: +8% Critical Hit Chance, 100% chance to cast Blinding Cloud from target, 100% chance to break enemy shields.

Mountain of the Cannibal God
It is a legendary great axe of level 99 and is the final of the three. It requires a character of level 100 or strength 277 dexterity 138 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 982.
  • Attack Speed: 1.20s.
  • Physical Damage: 471.
  • Poison Damage: 707.
  • Other Stats: 60% bonus to Critical Damage, -470 to All Armor per hit, Conveys 2320 Physical Damage over 5 seconds.

Foe’s Collapse

It is a legendary great axe of level 105 and requires a level 101 character or strength 358 and dexterity 176 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1304
  • Attack Speed: .84s
  • Electric Damage: 438
  • Physical Damage: 657
  • Other Stats: Chance to cast Thunder boosted by 15%, Fumble Chance decreased by 20%, Electric Damage boosted by 15%, Movement Speed boosted by 4%, Silence is conveyed for 5 seconds.

Ribcleave

It is a legendary great axe of level 105 and requires a level 101 character or strength 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1303
  • Attack Speed: 1.08s
  • Physical Damage: 845
  • Ice Damage: 281
  • Poison Damage: 281

Other Stats: 5% chance for Fully Heal Self to be casted on kill, Damage to secondary opponents is increased by 100, 1605 Physical conveyed over 5 seconds.

Great Hammers

The Rules Of The Game
It is a legendary great hammer of level 59 and the first of the three. It requires a character of level 66 or strength 176 and vitality 88 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 654.
  • Attack Speed: 1.54s.
  • Physical Damage: 470-941.
  • Poison Damage: 157-313.
  • Other Stats: +15% to All Damage, 19 Mana stolen on hit, Conveys 90% Interrupt chance, Conveys 10% chance to Stun target for 5 seconds.

Grand Illusion
It is a legendary great hammer of level 79 and is the second of the three. It requires a character level of 88 or strength 283 stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 804.
  • Attack Speed: 1.68s.
  • Physical Damage: 445-881.
  • Fire Damage: 223-445.
  • Ice Damage: 232-462.
  • Other Stats: -314 to All Armor per hit, 5% chance to cast Fully Heal Self on kill, +10% to All Damage, Conveys 90% Interrupt chance.

Whirlpool Of Fate
It is a legendary great hammer of level 99 and is the third of the three. It requires a character of level 100 or Strength 231 Vitality 184 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1082.
  • Attack Speed: 1.44s.
  • Physical Damage: 514-1028.
  • Electric Damage: 257-514.
  • Fire Damage: 267-534.
  • Other Stats: +8% Critical Hit Chance, 60% bonus to Critical Damage, 15% chance to cast Raise Shadowling on kill, Conveys 90% Interrupt chance.

The Final Embrace

It is a legendary great hammer of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 480 to weild it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1458
  • Attack Speed: 1.56s
  • Physical Damage: 515-300
  • Ice Damage: 1001-2001

Other Stats: Armor is increased by 157 on hit, 92 HP is siphoned on hit, Ice Damage is boosted by 35%, 10% chance for Glacial Spike to be casted, 90% Interrupt Chance is conveyed.

Greatswords

Blood and Black Lace
It is legendary great sword of level 59 and is first of the three. It requires a character of level 66 or strength 147 Dexterity 73 Focus 73 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 603.
  • Attack Speed: 1.02s.
  • Physical Damage: 159-318.
  • Fire Damage: 323-646.
  • Other Stats: +8% Critical Hit Chance, +25% to Fire Damage, Charge rate increased by 20%.

The Evil Eye
It is a legendary great sword of level 79 and is the second of the three. It requires a character of level 88 or strength 226 Vitality 113 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 795.
  • Attack Speed: 1.32s.
  • Physical Damage: 230-461.
  • Ice Damage: 469-937.
  • Other Stats: -314 to All Armor per hit, 117 Health stolen on hit, +75% Damage to secondary targets.

Twitch of the Death Nerve
It is a legendary great sword of level 99 and is the final of the three. It requires a character of level 100 or strength 346 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1100.
  • Attack Speed: 1.08s.
  • Physical Damage: 234-469.
  • Poison Damage: 477-953.
  • Other Stats: +162 Physical Damage, 15% chance to cast Acid Rain from target, Conveys 2320 Physical Damage over 5 seconds.

Mortal Edge

It is a legendary great sword of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1308
  • Attack Speed: 1.2s
  • Physical Damage: 523-1046
  • Poison Damage: 523-1046
  • Other Stats: Critical Chance is boosted by 4%, Critical Damage is boosted by 40%, 6% chance for Acid Rain to be casted, 218 HP and 11.4 Mana gained per second for each monster within a 3 meter range.

Glyphforge

It is a legendary great sword of level 105 and requires a level 101 character or strength 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1361
  • Attack Speed: .96s
  • Physical Damage: 276-552
  • Electric Damage: 284-568
  • Poison Damage: 276-552

Other Stats: Physical Damage is increased by 69, Physical Armor is boosted by 2%, 10% chance for Thunder to be casted, 33% chance for Lightning to be cast.

Maces

The Gorgon
It is a legendary mace of level 54 and is the first of the four. It requires a character of level 61 or strength 204 stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 447.
  • Attack Speed: .88s.
  • Physical Damage: 131-262.
  • Fire Damage: 56-105.
  • Ice Damage: 79-157.
  • Other Stats: 12% Attack speed, 17 mana stolen on hit, Charge rate increased by 20%, Conveys 90% interrupt charge.

Crescendo
It is a legendary mace of level 69 and is the second of the four. It requires a character of level 77 or strength 168 focus 55 dexterity 84 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 632.
  • Attack Speed: 1.04s
  • Physical Damage: 208-417.
  • Electric Damage: 14-208.
  • Fire Damage: 125-250.
  • Other Stats: 60% bonus to critical damage, 103 Health stolen on hit, +20% Ranged weapon damage bonus, Conveys 90% interrupt chance.

The Plague of the Zombies
It is a legendary mace of level 84 and is the third of the four. It requires a character of level 93 or strength 298 stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 679.
  • Attack Speed: .88s
  • Physical Damage: 199-398.
  • Ice Damage: 80-159.
  • Poison Damage: 120-239.
  • Other Stats: +75 Damage to secondary targets, Conveys 90% interrupt chance, Conveys 5% chance on kill to raise zombies, Conveys 1575 Damage over 5 seconds.

Quatermass and the Pit
It is a legendary mace of level 99 and is the final of the four. It requires a character of level 100 or strength 277 Vitality 138 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 823.
  • Attack Speed: .96s.
  • Physical Damage: 263-527.
  • Electric Damage: 158-316.
  • Ice Damage: 105-210.
  • Other Stats: +8% critical hit chance, -470 to all armor per hit, 100% chance to cast lightening on target, Conveys 90% interrupt chance.

Arcgap’s Voice

It is a legendary mace of level 105 which requires a level 101 character or strength 364 and focus 182 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1009
  • Attack Speed: .8s
  • Electric Damage: 538-1076
  • Other Stats: Electric Damage boosted by 15%, 33% chance for Lightning to be casted, 5% chance for Thunder to be casted, 5% increased Charge rate, 90% interrupt chance conveyed, 10% chance for Shock to be inflicted for 5 seconds.

Smithereen

It is a legendary mace of level 105 which requires a level 101 character of strength 486.

  • Damage Per Second: 1288
  • Attack Speed: 1.04s
  • Fire Damage: 220-450
  • Physical Damage: 659-1350

Other Stats: 20% chance for Meteor Strike to be casted on kill, 100% chance to destroy opponent shields, Damage to secondary opponents boosted by 75%, 90% Interrupt chance conveyed, 10% chance for Shock to be applied for 5 seconds.

Polearms

Graveyard of Honor
It is a legendary pole arm of level 59 and the first of the two. It requires a character of level 66 or strength 214 to wield it.
Damage Per Second: 644.

  • Attack Speed: .96s.
  • Physical Damage: 145-194.
  • Fire Damage: 341-454.
  • Other Stats: +8% critical chance, +75% damage to all secondary targets, Conveys 730 physical damage over 5 seconds.

Battle Royale
It is a legendary pole arm of level 79 and is the second of the two. It requires a character of level 88 or strength 189 focus 94 dexterity 94 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 817.
  • Attack Speed: 1.02s.
  • Physical Damage: 276-369.
  • Ice Damage: 647-862.
  • Other Stats: 117 Health stolen upon hit, +25% to ice damage, Conveys 25% chance to immobilize the enemy for 4 seconds.

Black Rose

It is legendary pole arm of level 79 and requires a character of level 100 or strength 134, dexterity 134, Focus 134 and Vitality 134 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 969
  • Attack Speed: 1.08s
  • Electric Damage: 225-299
  • Fire Damage: 225-299
  • Physical Damage: 224-299
  • Ice Damage: 276-552
  • Other Stats: 10% chance for Fire Storm to be casted, Chance to cast Meteor Strike boosted by 2%, 20% increased Charge Rate, All damage boosted by 10%.

Bio-Agitator

It is a legendary pole arm of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1284
  • Attack Speed: 1.08s
  • Physical Damage: 722-1030
  • Fire Damage: 119-158
  • Poison Damage: 297-396
  • Other Stats: Attack Speed boosted by 5%, Armor increased by 105 every hit, 62 HP and 9 Mana siphoned on hit, Pet and minion damage boosted by 15%, 3% chance for Acid Rain to be casted, 15% chance for Scalding Geyser to be casted.

Impulse

It is a legendary pole arm of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 340, dexterity 121 and focus 121.

  • Damage Per Second: 1284
  • Attack Speed: 1.08s
  • Electric Damage: 476-634
  • Physical Damage: 712-950

Other Stats: Damage to secondary opponents boosted by 30%, Electric Damage boosted by 10%, 10% chance for Lightning to be casted, 245 Physical Damage reflected, Fumble chance decreased by 6%, 5% chance to Shock for 5 seconds, Silence conveyed for 2 seconds.

Shields

Chaos
It is a legendary shield of level 54 and is the first of the four. It requires a character of level 61or strength 204 stat to wield it.

  • Physical Armor: 121
  • Poison Armor: 21
  • Other Stats: 60% knockback resistance, +15% cast speed, +20% weapon melee damage bonus, 130 physical damage reflected, 15% chance to block.

Ebola Syndrome
It is a legendary shield of level 69 and is the second of the four. It requires a character of level 77 or strength 201 Vitality 100 stats to wield it.

  • Physical Armor: 144
  • Ice Armor: 31
  • Fire Armor: 31
  • Other Stats: 60% Knock Back Resistance, +53 to Physical Damage, +12% Attack Speed, +10% to All Damage, 15% chance to Block.

The Untold Story
It is a legendary shield of level 84 and is the third of the four. It requires a character of level 93 or Focus 119 Vitality 238 stats to wield it.

  • Physical Armor: 160
  • Poison Armor: 40
  • Fire Armor: 40
  • Electric Armor: 40
  • Other Stats: 60% Knock back resistance, +10% health, 15% chance to Block, 5% chance to reduce all damage taken.

Old Master Q
It is a legendary shield of level 99 and is the final of the four. It requires a character of level 100 or Strength 231 Vitality 231 stats to wield it.

  • Physical Armor:265.
  • Other Stats: 60% Knock back resistance, 15% chance to Block, +10% to physical armor, +10% to all damage.

Escutcheon

It is a legendary shield of level 105 and requires a level 101 character or strength 486 to wield it.

  • Physical Armor: 369
  • Other Stats: 60% resistance to Knock Back, All damage taken reduced by 7% and 306 HP plus 15.9 Mana gained per second for every monster within a 3 meter range, 15% chance for attacks to be completely blocked.

Decisive Sanctuary

It is a legendary shield of level 105 and requires a level 101 character or strength 486 to wield it.

  • Physical Armor: 369

Other Stats: 60% resistance to Knock Back, Physical Armor boosted by 10%, 10% chance to attacks to be completely blocked, Wand/Staff/Melee/Range damage boosted by 20%, All damage received decreased by 1%, Potion potency boosted by 5%, Chance to block increased by 15%.

Staves

Lessons of Darkness
It is a legendary staff of level 65. It requires a character of level or Dexterity 79 Vitality 79 Focus 159 stats to wield it.
Damage Per Second: 544.

  • Attack Speed: .84s.
  • Fire Damage: 242-398
  • Ice Damage: 104-170.
  • Other Stats: +10% to physical armor, +15% to fire damage.

Heart of Glass

It is a legendary staff of level 54 and requires a character of level 61 or focus 175 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 479
  • Attack Speed: 1.32s
  • Electric Damage: 144-236
  • Ice Damage: 334-550
  • Other Stats: Cast Speed and Ice Damage boosted by 15%, 15% chance for Glacial Spike to be casted.

My Best Friend

It is a legendary staff of level 77 and requires a character of level 85 or focus 248 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 639
  • Attack Speed: 1.2s
  • Electric Damage: 405-668
  • Ice Damage: 174-286
  • Other Stats: 15% chance for Rise Shadowling to be casted, Electric damage boosted by 15%, Conveys 10% chance to stun the enemy for 5 seconds.

The White Diamond

It is a legendary staff of level 88 and requires a character of level 97 or focus 220 and vitality 95.

  • Damage Per Second: 789
  • Attack Speed: 1.44s
  • Ice Damage: 429-707
  • Fire Damage: 429-707
  • Other Stats: 26 Mana siphoned per hit, Mana increased by 34, 5% chance for Fully Heal Self to be casted on being hit.

Invincible

It is a legendary staff of level 99 and requires a character of level 100 or focus 317 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 831
  • Attack Speed: 0.96s
  • Electric Damage: 201-331
  • Fire Damage: 201-331
  • Ice Damage: 203-331
  • Other Stats: Cast Speed boosted by 15%, 25% chance for Chaotic Rift to be casted on hit, 10% chance for Lightning to be casted, All damage boosted by 15%.

Dragoncoil

It is a legendary staff of level 105 and requires a level 101 character or focus 339 and vitality 157 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1080
  • Attack Speed: 1.08s
  • Ice Damage: 600-1089
  • Other Stats: 10% chance for Blinding Cloud to be casted, 10% chance for Chaotic Rift to be casted on hit, 15% increased Charge rate, Damage boosted by 50% to secondary opponents, Conveys 10% chance for Freeze to be inflicted for 5 seconds, Conveys 1605 Physical Damage to be inflicted over 5 seconds.

Ophidian’s Endgame

It is a legendary staff of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or focus 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1128
  • Attack Speed: 1.32s
  • Electric Damage: 281-463
  • Poison Damage: 843-1390

Other Stats: 15% chance for Acid Rain to be casted, All damage boosted by 10%, Conveys 10% chance for Stun to be inflicted for 5 seconds, Conveys Silence for 5 seconds.

Swords

Two Thousand Maniacs!
It is a legendary sword of level 54 and is the first of the four. It requires a character of level 61 or strength 204 to stats wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 488.
  • Attack Speed: .56s.
  • Physical Damage: 91-182.
  • Ice Damage: 91-182.
  • Other Stats: -162 to All Armor per hit, 82 Health stolen on hit , 2% chance to cast Call Forth the Skull on kill, +75% Damage to secondary targets.

Blood Feast
It is a legendary sword of level 69 and is the second of the four. It requires a character of level 77 or strength 184 Dexterity 110 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 767.
  • Attack Speed: .56s.
  • Physical Damage: 143-286.
  • Poison Damage: 143-286.
  • Other Stats: 103 Health stolen on hit, +15% to Poison Damage, Conveys Silence for 5 seconds.

A Taste Of Blood
It is a legendary sword of level 84 and is the third of the four. It requires a character of level 93 or strength 179 Dexterity 49 Vitality 99 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 454
  • Attack Speed: .80s.
  • Physical Damage: 121-242.
  • Fire Damage: 121-242.
  • Other Stats: +8% Critical Hit Chance, +20% Melee Weapon Damage bonus, 25% chance to cast Scalding Geyser from target.

The Wizard of Gore
It is a legendary sword of level 99 and is the final of the four. It requires a character of level 100 or strength 277 Focus 92 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1046.
  • Attack Speed: .64s
  • Physical Damage: 182-365.
  • Electric Damage: 182-365.
  • Other Stats: +162 Physical Damage, +12% Attack Speed, +8% Critical Hit Chance.

Cerulean Nightmare

It is a legendary sword of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1001
  • Attack Speed: .64s
  • Ice Damage: 214-427
  • Physical Damage: 213-427
  • Other Stats: Critical Hit Chance boosted by 6%, All Damage boosted by 9%, Armor increased by 157 per hit, 92 HP siphoned on hit, 9% chance for missiles to be reflected by 50% weapon DPS, Ice Damage boosted by 10%, Conveys 15% chance for targets to be paralyzed for 4 seconds.

Shards of Cobalt

It is a legendary sword of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 480 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1661
  • Attack Speed: 0.8s
  • Electric Damage: 178-355
  • Ice Damage: 183-365
  • Poison Damage: 178-355

Other Stats: 5% chance for Thunder to be casted, 15% increased Charge rate, Conveys 100% chance to inflict Freeze for 5 seconds.

Bows

Deep Red
It is a legendary bow of level 54 and the first of the four. It requires a character of level 61 or dexterity 200 stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 400
  • Attack Speed: .80s
  • Physical Damage: 187-260
  • Poison Damage: 81-111
  • Other Stats: +20 Knockback, +12% Attack Speed, Conveys 10% chance that target Flees for 3 seconds, Conveys 610 Physical Damage over 5 seconds.

Phenomena
It is a legendary bow of level 69 and the second of the four. It requires a character of level 77 or dexterity 168 strength 84 focus 84 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 564
  • Attack Speed: 1.04s
  • Physical Damage: 343-476
  • Fire Damage: 148-204.
  • Other Stats: +20 Knockback, 60% bonus to Critical Damage, 103 Health stolen on hit, Conveys 20% chance to Burn for 5 seconds.

Tenebre
It is a legendary bow of level 84 and the third of the four. It requires a character of level 93 or dexterity 238 vitality 119 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 608.
  • Attack Speed: .80s.
  • Physical Damage: 285-395
  • Ice Damage: 123-169
  • Other Stats: +20 Knockback, +15% Cast Speed, Charge rate increased by 20%, Conveys 1575 Physical Damage over 5 seconds.

Susperia
It is a legendary bow of level 99 and the final of the four. It requires a character of level 100 or dexterity 346 stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 712.
  • Attack Speed: .72s
  • Physical Damage: 301-417.
  • Electric Damage: 129-178
  • Other Stats: +20 Knockback, -470 to All Armor per hit, +50 Knockback, 33% chance to cast Lightning from target.

Dragonskull’s Balance

It is a legendary bow of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or dexterity 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 948
  • Attack Speed: .8s
  • Fire Damage: 318-440
  • Ice Damage: 318-440
  • Other Stats: Knockback increased by 20, Electric/Fire/Ice/Poison damage boosted by 8%, 5% chance for Fire Storm or Glacial Spike to be casted, Burn/Shock/Freeze/Poison duration increased by 2 seconds, Conveys 5% chance to Burn or Freeze for 5 seconds.

The Serpent

It is a legendary bow of level 105 and equires a character of level 101 or strength 165 and dexterity 347 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 942
  • Attack Speed: .64s
  • Physical Damage: 252-350
  • Poison Damage: 253-350

Other Stats: Knockback increased by 20, 5% chance for Raise Shadowling to be casted on kill, Poison Damage boosted by 15%, Conveys 5% chance to inflict Poison for 5 seconds, Conveys 1% chance to make target flee for 12 seconds, Conveys 9% chance to paralyze target for 8 seconds.

Cannons

Lady Vengeance
It is a legendary cannon of level 59. It requires a character of level 66 or vitality 134 strength 75 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 437.
  • Attack Speed: .99s.
  • Physical Damage: 144-288.
  • Electric Damage: 144-288.
  • Other Stats: +50 Knockback, +12% Attack Speed, -188 to All Armor pet hit, Conveys 35% chance to Stun target for 2 seconds, Conveys 20% chance to Burn for 5 seconds.

Thrist

It is a legendary two-handed cannon of level 79 and requires a character of level 88 or strength 189 and vitality 113 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 671
  • Attack Speed: 1.1s
  • Physical Damage: 213-427
  • Ice Damage: 214-427
  • Other Stats: Knockback increased by 50, Critical Hit Chance boosted by 8%, All Armor decreased by 314 per hit, Conveys 35% chance for Stun to be inflicted for 2 seconds, Conveys 10% chance for target to flee for 3 seconds.

Riftplane Destroyer

It is a legendary two-handed cannon of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 364 and vitality 182 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1067
  • Attack Speed: .99s
  • Physical Damage: 352-704
  • Fire Damage: 352-704
  • Other Stats: Knockback increased by 50, 80% extra Critical Damage, All Armor decreased by 157 per hit, 2% chance for Meteor Strike to be casted, 60% chance to destroy target shields, Conveys 35% chance for Stun to be inflicted for 2 seconds, Conveys explosion on death.

Starfall’s Command

It is legendary two-handed cannon of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1188
  • Attack Speed: 1.43s
  • Physical Damage: 566-1132
  • Electric Damage: 566-1132

Other Stats: Knockback increased by 50, All damage received decreased by 2%, Pet and minion damage boosted by 25, Charge rate boosted by 20%, Conveys 35% chance to inflict stun for 2 seconds, Conveys 20% chance to inflict shock for 5 seconds.

Old Boy
It is a legendary cannon of level 99. It requires a character of level 100 or strength 346 stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 704.
  • Attack Speed: .88s
  • Physical Damage: 206-413.
  • Electric Damage: 207-412.
  • Other Stats: +50 Knockback, 25% chance of casting chaotic rift on hit, Conveys 35% chance to stun targets for 2 seconds, Conveys 20% chance to shock targets for 5 seconds, Does 2320 physical damage over 5 seconds.

Crossbows

The Ninth Gate
It is a legendary crossbow of level 69. It requires a character of level 77 or Dexterity 201 Focus 100 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 516.
  • Attack Speed: .72s.
  • Physical Damage: 82-163.
  • Fire Damage: 82-163
  • Poison Damage: 85-167.
  • Other Stats: +30 knock back, 5% of casting fully heal on self after a kill, 10% chance to cast meteor strike on a kill.

Bitter Moon

It is a legendary crossbow of level 94 and requires a character of level 100 or dexterity 325 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 697
  • Attack Speed: .64s
  • Physical Damage: 97-194
  • Ice Damage: 98-194
  • Electric Damage: 101-200
  • Other Stats: Critical Hit Chance boosted by 8%, +5m added to Bow, Pison and Wand range, All damage boosted by 15%.

Skullfire Fangbow

It is a legendary crossbow of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or dexterity 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1045
  • Attack Speed: .96s
  • Physical Damage: 222-440
  • Fire Damage: 229-453
  • Poison Damage: 223-440
  • Other Stats: Electric/Fire/Ice/Poison damage boosted by 35%, 15% chance for Fire Storm to be casted.

The Mandlebow

It is a legendary crossbow of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or strength 170 and dexterity 352 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1081
  • Attack Speed: .64s
  • Physical Damage: 205-408
  • Ice Damage: 103-204
  • Poison Damage: 103-204

Other Stats: Physical Damage increased by 103, Dodge Chance boosted by 2%, Pet and minion damage/armor boosted by 15%, 15% chance to Raise Shadowling to be casted on kill, Conveys 10% chance for target to flee for 3 seconds.

Pistols

Beyond The Darkness
It is a legendary pistol of level 54. It requires a character of level 61 or Dexterity 163 Focus 81 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 387
  • Attack Speed: .64s
  • Physical Damage: 165-330
  • Electric Damage: –
  • Other Stats: -162 to All Armor per Hit, +30 Knockback, 17 Mana Stolen on hit.

Ator the Fighting Eagle

It is a legendary pistol of level 65 and requires a character of level 73 or dexterity 233 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 460
  • Attack Speed: .72s
  • Physical Damage: 132-265
  • Electric Damage: 88-176
  • Other Stats: Critical Hit Chance boosted by 8%, Dexterity Attributes increased by 46, 15% chance for Blinding Cloud to be casted.

The Hobgoblin

It is a legendary pistol of level 77 and requires a character of level 85 or strength 83, dexterity 176 and focus 83 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 538
  • Attack Speed: .48s
  • Physical Damage: 103-206
  • Fire Damage: 69-138
  • Other Stats: 20% increased Charge rate, 25% chance to Execute, Conveys 10% chance for stun to be inflicted for 5 seconds.

Antropophagus

It is a legendary pistol of level 88 and requires a character of level 97 or dexterity 297 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 613
  • Attack Speed: .56s
  • Physical Damage: 137-274
  • Ice Damage: 92-183
  • Other Stats: Critical Damage boosted by 60%, 130 HP siphoned on hit, Conveys 20% chance to inflict Freeze for 5 seconds.

Endgame

It is a legendary pistol of level 99 and requires a character of level 100 or strength 132 and dexterity 271 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 516
  • Attack Speed: .96s
  • Physical Damage: 198-396
  • Poison Damage: 132-264
  • Other Stats: Knockback increased by 30, Fumble Chance decreased by 15%, Conveys 23020 Physical Damage over 5 seconds, Conveys 25% chance to inflict stun for 2 seconds.

Blastmaw’s Trigger

It is a legendary pistol of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or dexterity 480 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 917
  • Attack Speed: .56s
  • Physical Damage: 171-342
  • Fire Damage: 86-171
  • Poison Damage: 86-171
  • Other Stats: 5% chance for Call Forth the Skull to be casted on kill, 25% chance for Raise Shadowling to be casted on kill, Fire and Poison damage boosted by 6%.

Dispatch

It is a legendary pistol of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or dexterity 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 917
  • Attack Speed: .72s
  • Physical Damage: 440-880

Other Stats: Critical Hit Chance boosted by 4%, Magic Finding Luck boosted by 5%, +5m added to Bow, Crossbow, Pistol and Wand range, 1% chance for Fully Heal Self to be casted on kill, Conveys 5580 Physical Damage over 3 seconds.

Shotguns

Mutant Action
It is a legendary shotgun of level 59. It requires a character of level 66 or Dexterity 176 Strength 88 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 320
  • Attack Speed: –
  • Physical Damage: 54-87
  • Ice Damage: 32-50
  • Poison Damage: 87-134
  • Other Stats: +30 Knockback, 89 Health stolen on hit, +25% Poison Damage, Conveys 5% chance that target Flees for 12 seconds.

800 Bullets

It is a legendary shotgun of level 79 and requires a character of level 88 or dexterity 283 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 615
  • Attack Speed: 1.1s
  • Physical Damage: 262-413
  • Electric Damage: 96-150
  • Poison Damage: 168-263
  • Other Stats: Knockback increased by 30, Critical Hit Chance boosted by 8%, Fumble Chance decreased by 15%, Conveys 1370 Physical Damage over 5 seconds.

The Day of the Beast

It is a legendary shotgun of level 99 and requires a character of level 100 or focus 115, dexterity 231 and vitality 115 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 892
  • Attack Speed: 1s
  • Physical Damage: 284-447
  • Poison Damage: 103-163
  • Other Stats: Physical damage increased by 161, 20% chance to inflict Poison for 5 seconds, 10% chance for Acid Rain to be casted for, Knockback increased by 30.

Tri-force Catalyst

It is a legendary shotgun of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or dexterity 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 880
  • Attack Speed: 0.9s
  • Electric Damage: 203-319
  • Ice Damage: 203-319
  • Fire Damage: 210-329
  • Other Stats: Knockback increased by 30, 5% chance for Chaotic Rift/Fire Storm/Glacial Spike/Thunder to be casted, 10% boost to Electric/Fire/Ice damage.

Bloom’s Margin

It is a legendary shotgun of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or dexterity 486 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 920
  • Attack Speed: 1.1s
  • Physical Damage: 472-742
  • Fire Damage: 158-247
  • Poison Damage: 158-247

Other Stats: Knockback increased by 30, 10% chance for Shed Poison Spore to be casted on being hit, 10% chance for Raise Shadowling to be casted on kill, Conveys 10% chance for target to flee for 3 seconds, Conveys 25% chance to paralyze target for 8 seconds.

Wands

A Song For Tomorrow
It requires a character of level 61 or Dexterity 81 Focus 163 stats to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 420
  • Attack Speed: .72s.
  • Electric Damage: 95-107
  • Fire Damage: 95-107
  • Ice Damage: 95-107
  • Other Stats: +50 Knockback, +20% Wand and Staff Damage Bonus, Conveys 5% to poison for 5 seconds.

The Black Glove
It requires a character of level 77 or Focus 238 stat to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 516.
  • Attack Speed: .88s.
  • Poison Damage: 85-96
  • Electric Damage: 341-386.
  • Other Stats: +15% Cast Speed, +25% to Electric Damage, 25% chance to cast Thunder from target.

The Astonished Heart
It requires a character of level 85 or Focus 219 Vitality 108 stats to wield it.
Damage Per Second: 626

  • Attack Speed: .96s
  • Ice Damage: 451-511
  • Poison Damage: 113-127
  • Other Stats: +50 Knockback, 20% Damage bonus when dual wielding, +25% chance to Execute.

Four Sided Triangle

It is a legendary wand and requires a character of level 97 or focus 309 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 655
  • Attack Speed: 0.8s
  • Fire Damage: 393-445
  • Poison Damage: 98-111
  • Other Stats: 100% chance for Fire Storm to be casted from target, 3.4 Mana restores each second, Conveys 5% chance for target to flee for 12 seconds.

The Earth Dies Screaming

It is a legendary wand of level 99 and requires a character of level 100 or focus 346 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 846
  • Attack Speed: .64s
  • Fire Damage: 110-124
  • Poison Damage: 110-124
  • Ice Damage: 110-124
  • Other Stats: All damage received is reduced by 5%, 33% chance for Chaotic Rift to be casted, All damage boosted by 10%.

The Prophecy

It is a legendary wand of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or dexterity 180 and focus 362 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1122
  • Attack Speed: .72s
  • Electric Damage: 506-576
  • Ice Damage: 250-284
  • Other Stats: 5% chance for Glacial Spike/Thunder to be casted, 40% chance to destroy enemy shields, Conveys 3745 Physical Damage over 5 seconds, Conveys 10% chance to paralyze target for 4 seconds.

Magus Scream

It is a legendary wand of level 105 and requires a character of level 101 or focus 484 to wield it.

  • Damage Per Second: 1174
  • Attack Speed: .88s
  • Fire Damage: 329-374
  • Poison Damage: 319-368
  • Ice Damage: 319-368

Other Stats: Electric/Fire/Ice/Poison damage boosted by 2%, 154 HP siphoned per hit, Melee Weapon Damage boosted by 20%, 5% chance for Chaotic Rift to be casted on hit, 5% chance for Meteor Strike to be casted on kill, 5% chance for Call Forth the Skull to be casted on kill.

Contributor at SegmentNext.