Relics are ancient pieces of technology left by the Eridian in Borderlands 2. These relic grant special boost to those who have them but not every relic is handy for your character. It will depend on your class which rare you should seek.
Types of Relics in Borderlands 2
- Vitality: It increase your health stats.
- Stockpile: It increases your ammo storage for different types of ammo.
- Protection: It makes your shield capabilities stronger.
- Strength: It improves your melee abilities.
- Resistance: It limits damage you take from different types of weapons.
- Tenacity: It intensifies Second Wind abilities.
- Proficiency: It will increase the action skill cool down rate.
- Elemental: Particular weapon damage increases.
- Aggression: Particular weapon type improves.
- Allegiance: Reserved manufacturers products improved.
Borderlands 2 Legendary Relics
It is a rare relic. It causes shop timers to count down faster.
It is rare relic. It increases “Fight For Your Life Time” by 10% for every player who has this relic equipped. Location: Showdown
It increases “Fight For Your Life Time” by 15% for every player who has this relic on them. However, it is very rare and so more difficult to find. Location: Sheriff (Lynchwood)
It increases the amount of XP earned by killing enemies but is rare. Location: Moxxi’s Endowment
It enhances the probability of enemy dropping rare loot. It is also rare.
It intensifies vehicle boost capabilities and it is rare too. Location: Positive Self-Image