Forza 4’s September Pennzoil Car contains 11 classic cars for 560 points of Microsoft’s imaginary currency.
The pack includes the following cars:
- 2013 Viper #91 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
- 2013 Viper #93 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
- 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
- 1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
- 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MKI
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1965 MG MGB GT
- 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
- 1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
- 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
- 2011 Citroën DS4
Accompanying the September Pennzoil Car Pack is a new batch of Community Monthly Rivals Mode events. A special Rivals Mode featuring the 2013 Viper GTS-R’s will be available the latest additions to the American Le Mans Series.
Unicorn cars to will be awarded to 100 random players per week who set a leaderboard time in the yet-to-be-announced Rivals event featuring the Vipers.
The September Pennzoil Car Pack is not included as part of the Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass, so season pass holders will need to purchase the pack separately if they want these new cars and modes.
So what do you think? Will you be picking up these fancy new cars?