Orcs Must Die 2: Fire & Water Booster Pack Releasing Tomorrow
The Fire & Water booster pack will feature a ton of new stuff, including new levels, enemies, traps, even more traps. Since, the main attraction of the game is it’s innovative and fun to use traps, here are some of the new ones coming in the pack.
- Floor Portal: Portals your enemies back to the beginning of the stage.
- Web Spinner: Enemies are trapped inside a sticky web.
- Ceiling Darts: Poisonous darts rain down on to the enemies.
These and more will be required to defeat the new Fire Lords, Fire Elementals, Water Lords, and Water Elementals, which, when killed, leave behind small Firelings and Waterlings that continue to attack you.
The following are a list of features included in the Booster Pack:
- New Levels to Defend – The fight for survival isn’t over yet! Battle your way through three exciting new levels in single-player or co-op – Traffic Jammed, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- New Endless Mode Conversions – Think you’ve mastered Endless Mode? Think again! The Fire & Water booster pack features three new Endless Mode level conversions to hold your ground on – The Library, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- Terrifying New Enemies – Prepare for a whole new challenge when you face off against the harrowing new Fire and Water Elementals!
- Exciting New Traps – Add some deadly new defenses to your Spellbook with the Web Spinner, Ceiling Darts, and the Floor Portal!
- New Bonus Skull Definition – Can you hold the invading monsters at bay without traps? Prove your mettle by playing exclusively with weapons and you’ll add another bonus skull to the pile at the end of each level.
The Fire & Water Booster Pack will be released on Steam tomorrow and will be for $4.99.