FIFA 13 iOS Features Detailed
Hold on to your shorts folks, because FIFA 13 has been announced for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. EA boasts that the new game will feature enhanced graphics, 30 leagues, more than 500 teams and more than 15,000 players, but perhaps the biggest thing is the online multiplayer.
EA SPORTS Football Club connects players to the real-world competitions, enabling you to support your favorite club as well as connect with friends, rivals and millions of other players around the world.
It appears that unlike in previous versions you’ll be able to access the massive online multiplayer anytime and also have the ability to upload clips directly to youtube, which is awesome.
There’s also a new and improved control scheme. When attacking you’ll now get a dedicated button for skill moves and when defending you’ll have a call 2nd defender button.
Here’s the list of features from EA’s press release:
- 33 licensed stadiums, 30 leagues, over 500 teams, and over 15,000 players
- Improved graphics
- New controls
- Universal build including the Gamepad
- EA SPORTS Football Club, connecting fans: to each other, to their favorite club, to the real world of football, across platforms
- Game Modes
- Online Multiplayer
- Tournaments – Leagues & Cups
- Quick Match (friendlies, practice, penalty shootout)
- Manager Mode
- EASPORTS Football Club Challenges
- Upload highlights directly to YouTube
FIFA 13 is coming out in Europe on September 28.