PS3 players in the US can expect the patch to live tomorrow on the 9th while those in Europe will have to wait one week. The patch will be available on the Xbox 360 on the same date though, that is 9th of August.
The patch includes Kinect commands for the Xbox 360 version while the PS3 version adds missing features from the previous 1.6 patch, such as mounted combat.
Patch 1.7 is already live on Steam:
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)