Naughty Dog to Release Uncharted 3 Patch, Will Include “Fresh DLC, New System”
Naughty Dog has revealed that they’ll soon be releasing a patch for Uncharted 3. While that’s hardly big news, the studio also states that they’ll be offering “fresh DLC” and “new system” for the action-adventure title.
Here’s the complete patch notes.
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
In addition to the patch notes, Naughty Dog is also offering exclusive remixes of Uncharted 3’s multiplayer power play music. These tracks have never been released and if you want to download them, click here.
No release date for the patch has been revealed but Naughty Dog states that we should keep an eye out for future developments.