The footage lets you see firsthand at some of the vicious classes and their specialized abilities which players can make use of in-game.
The Spec Ops class for one has an ability which lets you see enemy player’s heat signatures through walls and obstacles.
The videos below also includes a seemingly fun part where you are piloting a helicopter. Other than that the videos also display some of the Support Actions.
These are what you call Kill Streaks in Call of Duty. The only difference here is that you can rack up points for Support Actions through killing and capturing positions.
Here’s a low-down of the Character Classes in the game:
US Navy Seal Sniper
- Class Ability: Recon Stance -> supports sniper on surface (like bipod)
- Grenade Type: Proximity Mine
- Weapon Class: Sniper Rifle (Default = TAC 300)
- Support Actions: Switchblade – Smoke Screen, 81mm Mortar – Fire Team Replenish, ?? – ??
Polish GROM Assaulter
- Class Ability : Grenade Launcher
- Grenade Type: Frag
- Weapon Class: Assault Rifle (Default = HK416)
- Support Actions: Cluster Bomb – RQ-7 Shadow, 60mm Mortar – Smoke Screen, Guided Missile – Fire Team Replenish
- Class Ability: Tank Stance -> Heavy Armor, Slower Movement
- Grenade Type: Remote Charge
- Weapon Class: Shotgun (Default = AA12)
- Support Actions: M32 – Smoke Screen, SMAW – ??, ?? – ??
Canadian JTF2 Heavy Gunner
- Class Ability : Support Stance -> Bipod
- Grenade Type: Mini Frags
- Weapon Class: Might Machine Gun (Default = M249)
- Support Actions: Blackhawk Transport – Smoke Screen, Mk19 – Fire Team Replenish, MH-60L DAP Blackhawk – RQ-7 Shadow
Australian SRS Point Man
- Class Ability : Heavy Hitters -> more damage and recoil
- Grenade Type: Flashbang
- Weapon Class: Assault Rifle (Default = F88)
- Support Actions: RQ-11 Raven – Smoke Screen, Airbust Mortar – Fire Team Replenish, AH-61 Little Bird – RQ-7 Shadow
USOG Spec Ops
- Class Ability : Heat Vision -> see enemies through walls
- Grenade Type: Frag
- Weapon Class: Sub Machine Gun (Default = MP7)
- Support Actions: Dragon Fire – Fire Team Replenish, A10 Warthog – R/Q Shadow, Radar Jammer – Smoke Screen