LEGO Batman 2 Minikits Locations Guide – How To Find
But it’s not as easy as it sounds, as they require use of multiple characters, clever tricks and more. To get the minikits, you’ll need to first complete the campaign, and then play through each mission in Free Play mode for collecting the minikits.
So why would anyone want to go through all the hassle? Well, because collecting minikits earns you vital rewards, such as minikit vehicles and achievements, including the “Minikit Hero” Achievement, which is worth 20G or a Gold Trophy.
For collecting these minikits, you’ll need the following additional characters:
- Green Lantern
- Lex Luthor
- Poison Ivy
- The Joker
- The Penguin
- The Riddler
Lego Batman 2 Minikits Locations
Find all 150 minikits in LEGO Batman 2 in the locations specified below!
Level 1: Theatrical Pursuits
- Use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor to pull apart the crashed Batwing in the theater
- Use Powersuit Batman to destroy the three tables
- Use the Acrobat Suit with Robin to climb up the poles on the right of the auditorium
- Use Superman to destroy the lock on the gate, and then use Cyborg to pull down the bike on the shelf. Go up the ladder and shatter the glass with Man-Bat. Use Joker to get electricity and play the piano by looking at the series of notes on the pipes on the wall.
- Use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor on the wall to the right of the castle, and have the Joker add electricity to the panel. Get on the horse to get the kit.
- Go through the door behind the dragon’s tail to find the kit behind the glass.
- Shatter the glass in the center of the room with Man-Bat and melt the gold coins with Superman
- Free the water with Superman or Mr. Freeze, and climb up to get to the left side balcony
- Use the Acrobat suit with Robin to get up the right side of the room above the stairs.
- Break the 3 green windows during the fight with Joker.
Level 2: Harboring a Criminal
- Break the picture to the left of the stairs in front of the theater.
- Hit the 5 Zatanna signs around the entrance of the theater.
- Destroy the spotlight near the award poster and build a bike from the bricks. Ride it and follow the stud trail.
- Find one behind the tower spiral on the left side of the theatre.
- Find another behind the tower spiral on the right side of the theatre, at the very top.
- Break the spotlight in the parking lot corner on the right of the theater.
- Shoot 2 rollercoaster cars while chasing Joker.
- Destroy the 4 cars in the parking lot.
- Use the bumper car when in the parking.
- During the fight with Joker, build the ramp on the back of the flatbed truck. Then destroy the clamps on the bulldozer, and use it park it on the back of flatbed truck.
Level 3: Arkham Asylum Antics
- Blow up the silver statue next to the Power Suit Pad.
- Use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor on the gate left of the entrance to the maze. Destroy gold panels on the wall, and use Green Lantern to put together the pieces, which will roll a bowling ball and reveal a kit.
- Use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor on the gate right of the entrance to the maze. Use Poison Ivy’s Flower Bed. Switch to Joker and deactivate the console. Use someone with super-strength (typically Superman) to open the container.
- Use the Bat Suit on the adjacent glass surface wall to the Bat Suit Pad.
- Freeze and destroy the 5 fountains within the labyrinth using Superman or Mr. Freeze.
- Near the center of the maze is a grate on the floor. Pull both switches on the wall on the left. Use magnet power to drag the blue object out of the tunnel under the grate.
- To the far west of the maze are golden lily pads. Destroy them and using Aquaman (or Killer Croc) swim underneath the vines to the other side. Destroy the gold object in the room and build with its remains. Use the two buttons to manipulate the seed down the small maze on the wall. Once you get it to the bottom, a plant will grow. Smash it to get the kit.
- Push the lever in the upper-left part of the maze to open an underwater gate. Use Aquaman to swim and get the kit.
- South of the maze’s center is an orange handle. Use a super-strength character to pull it.
- North of the maze entrance is spiked pit. Fly across and use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor to disassemble the object. Build with the pieces to create a platform, and use Man-Bat to destroy the glass covering.
Level 4: Asylum Assignment
- When Robin goes through the fans underwater, go to the left after the first fan.
- Swim up into the room with Killer Croc in it, and flow over him to simply grab the minikit.
- Use Aquaman to pull the orange handle on the right end of the flooded passage.
- Climb the stairs and go over the railing. Use the Joker and then build a lever. Pull it to raise the platform and grab the kit.
- In the room directly above the previous kit, use Cyborg’s magnetic power to open the lock on the door, then Green Lantern to put the pieces together. Go through the hole that is made to get the kit.
- In Mr. Freeze’s cell is an igloo to the right. Send Penguin’s dynamite minions into the igloo. Run in and get the kit.
- Use the Acrobat suit with Robin to swing on the poles to reach the minikit in the upper right corner, above the TV screens.
- Jump off the ledge after passing the X-Ray room, and use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor on the door.
- Fly north of the X-ray area to a patch of flowers. Have Poison Ivy use Flower Bed and enter the green house to find the kit.
- Spray water on the Joker-face graffiti, using Aquaman to obtain the minikit.
Level 5: Chemical Crisis
- Fly up as Superman and destroy the golden plate cover on the ceiling.
- Fly up the alcove to the right of the first chemical dispenser.
- Use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor on the area around the Orange Handle, left of the Magnet Suit Pad. Then build with the bricks and pull the Orange Handle.
- To the left of the fourth chemical dispenser is a laser fence, go over it with a flying character to get the minikit.
- Use Superman to knock over the tower, and then use Green Lantern on the green puddle to get the minikit.
- Destroy three purple Joker boxes.
- Use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor on the wall of the alcove next to the Acrobat Suit Pad.
- Use the Electricity Suit on the third hatch near the Power Suit Pad.
- Click on the Joker TV screens 3 times, use Joker to electrify the panel and use the TV interface again to click on the new box that appears on the screen.
- In the room with fires, use Cyborg to pull the blue magnet on the left. Use the 4 valves along the top to push the ball through to the center. Extract it out and punch it.
- Past the electrical barrier is a flower patch. Use Poison Ivy’s Flower Bed to get past the fence at the far end.
- During the fire area, 5 LEGO fires need to be blown out.
- At the last checkpoint, there are 5 gold cabinets that need to be shot. Use Superman to do so. Three are on the left while two are on the right.
Move to next page for the rest of the Minikits.
Level 6: Chemical Signature
- Destroy the billboard above the Juggernaut truck.
- Destroy the second billboard above the truck.
- Shoot three taxi cabs.
- After the magnet path appears, use thermal vision on the back wall where the mechanical arm was.
- Melt the golden ‘L’ shape on the left door.
- Walk up the blue pipes and go to the right. Use Poison Ivy to get through the flower patch and hit the robot on the other side.
- Use Lex Luthor’s Deconstructor on the back wall on the rear side of the Juggernaut.
- One kit is hanging off the Juggernaut’s front bumper. Fly down or hang off the railing to get it.
- Use Superman to melt the gold plate on the Juggernaut’s front window.
- After the Batwing makes a hole, enter it and go to the room with spinning beams on the ceiling. Fly up to the center and get the kit.
Level 7: Unwelcome Guests
- Use Lex’s Deconstructor on the circular panel in the center of the room.
- To the left side is a flame around a bat symbol. Exhaust the flames to get the kit.
- One is located above the Batwing. Fly with Superman above to get it.
- Use Superman to melt the gold plate on the ground under the Acrobat Suit.
- Destroy 3 Joker canisters during the vehicle sections.
- Shoot 3 Joker cards in the second part of the cave. One of them is located behind a silver wall to the left. Use Penguin’s dynamite minions to destroy the wall.
- To the right side is a golden wall. Melt it to get the kit.
- Use Lex’s Deconstructor on the on the door left to the T-Rex. Fly into it and use Man-Bat to shatter the glass.
- After the T-Rex gets activated, shoot the gold object between the T-Rex’s legs.
- Destroy the rocks on the right in the final cave, and have The Riddler open the box.
Level 8: Destination Metropolis
- At the front of the aircraft are visible two golden plates on either side. Melt them to reveal the kit.
- Once inside the craft, destroy the two boxes on the right, and build with the LEGO boxes inside, then pull the lever.
- Use Lex to desconstruct circular walls and two blocks on the ground behind the glass. Enter the opening and have two characters stand on the two orange buttons.
- In the room with the kryptonite floor, use Man-Bat to fly up to the top level and shatter the glass on the left side. Enter to get the kit.
- Deconstruct the box on the right side and use Green Lantern.
- Use Joker to enter the doorway on the left part of the main area. Use the Hazard Suit and clean the sludge off the lever, and then pull it. Use the Acrobat Suit with Robin to use the Ball Socket to play the video game on the wall. Drive the black object into 10 green objects.
- Destroy 3 kryptonite boxes.
- a. One is on the left side of the door you cut a bat shape out of.
- b. One is in the room where you play the videogame with Robin.
- c. One is found by deconstructing the door on the right side of the third room.
- Use Lex to deconstruct the padlock on the door going right from the main area. Go inside and use Batarangs on the 5 wall switches.
- Smash the white boxes to the right and rebuild a shuttle. Fly in it to get the kit.
- In the last room of the ship, use Lex to deconstruct the cabinet on the left. Use Superman to pull the Orange Handle.
Level 9: Research and Development
- In the starting area, use Lex to deconstruct the top of the control panel. Build a jetpack and obtain the kit.
- There is one located in a glass case on the left side of the room. Use Superman to melt the gold top.
- Destroy the silver object on the second floor and pull down the lever. Enter the door that opens and then smash the crates inside. Use Green Lantern and the kit will appear down the corridor.
- After activating the conveyer on the wall, use Cyborg’s magnet on the blue console. Operate the wheel to align the conveyer tracks. Use Powersuit Batman to launch a bomb on it to get the kit.
- Destroy 5 Lex Luthor signs.
- Left of the elevator on the right of 2nd floor.
- Left of the elevator on the left of 3rd floor.
- Behind the vent you float up in the 4th floor.
- Past the kryptonite towers on the 4th floor.
- 4th floor on the far right of the room.
- Destroy the glass on the right side of the third floor using Man-Bat. Use Joker on the box and pull the lever.
- During the kryptonite area, go behind the second machine to find a kit.
- Use Aquaman to clean the ooze on the floor panel. Switch to Cyborg and remove the panel altogether.
- After the robot battle, fly with Superman high up to the far side wall in the center.
- Use Aquaman to clean the ooze on the lower right corner of the room where you fight the robot. Use Joker to activate the console. Use Flash to run over all of the 4 formed switches to drop some pieces. Build with them to get the minikit.
Level 10: Down to Earth
- Shoot the 5 Joker boxes floating in the balloons to get FIVE Minikits – one for each box.
- Melt the gold plate on the robot’s foot and then build from its pieces. Take out one of the helicopters to get the kit.
- Use Lex to shoot the Joker-bot in the crotch to get the kit.
- Get on the left leg and deconstruct the leg joint for another minikit.
- After taking out the VTOL, a fire will erupt when it crashes. Extinguish the fire and then go to the foot of the left leg. Use Cyborg to pull the blue metal to create a gun. Shoot down five targets to get the kit.
- After blowing up the exhaust port on the bot’s back, use Superman to pull the Orange Handle, and destroy the three turrets that appear: two on the shoulders and one in the center.
Level 11: Underground Retreat
- Blow up the silver rubble with Penguin’s dynamites.
- Deconstruct the wall behind the large turbine. Head into it to get the kit.
- Immediately after the previous Minikit, make your way to the lower part of that area. Open the Riddler Box you find there with the help of The Riddler.
- In the subway station area across the tracks, look in the vending machine to the left of the security camera. Use the Sensor Suit to pull the lever, and melt it with Superman to get the kit.
- Prior to the fork in the tracks, there is a kit in the upper ledge on the left side.
- On the left side of the fork is a pile of rubble. Use Lex to deconstruct it. Pull the Orange Handle with Superman and pull off the blue door with Cyborg.
- Use Aquaman to wash off 7 graffiti on the walls.
- A Two-Face graffiti on the other side of the train
- A Riddler graffiti on the raised platform with the switches
- Joker graffiti on the center platform, in the middle of green boxes and the electric floor.
- Two-Face graffiti on the left side of the center platform between the green boxes and the electric floor.
- Two-Face graffiti on the left wall where the giant robot takes you.
- Riddler graffiti in the area with the fire.
- Joker graffiti in the area with the fire.
- In the tracks with the Joker bot arm, use Lex to deconstruct the blocks on the right. Have Flash rebuild a rail car with them. Push it so that bot arm grabs it.
- On top of the train, move till you reach the blue door. Use Cyborg to pull it off and drop and walk to the end of the area.
- One is located on top of the lead train car. Use Superman to fly all the way there and get it.
Move to next page for the rest of the Minikits.
Level 12: The Next President
- Break 5 Lex Luthor signs located in the starting area.
- Use the Sensor Suit to get past the security camera and enter the cage.
- Deconstruct the TV van on the right side. Then use Green Lantern and to build with the green LEGO blocks inside.
- Use Cyborg’s magnetic power to turn the clock hands.
- Deconstruct the pillar below the clock to reveal another kit.
- Shatter the 3 grates located on the left with Man-Bat.
- On the right of the stairs is a statue, and behind its foot is a kit.
- Destroy the silver tank under the Wing Suit.
- Clean up the toxic sludge on the floor with Aquaman.
- Use the Ball Socket with Acrobat Suit (Robin) on the far left side of the roof.
Level 13: Core Instability
- Destroy the attacking jeep at the start of the level.
- Destroy 10 spotlights located on the sides of the roads.
- Destroy a huge Lex Luthor billboard on the right side of the street.
- Destroy another jeep that appears. Make sure to destroy this in one go, otherwise it won’t appear again in the level.
- Destroy a yellow taxi on the left side of the road.
- Destroy the silver key in the hands of one of the statues.
- Shoot another Lex Luthor billboard on the left side.
- Destroy the 5 purple Joker boxes after knocking the first Joker-bot.
- After taking out the second Joker-bot, shoot a helicopter that will appear on the right of the bot.
- Knock over 3 different statues. If you shoot the same statue twice, you will not get the kit.
Level 14: Tower Defiance
- Destroy the gold object at the start with Superman or Cyborg.
- Deconstruct the large black object, and then put the bricks back together using Flash.
- A kit is found upstairs by riding the Batwing machine.
- Deconstruct the door beside the window left of the Batwing machine. Enter and deconstruct the Batwing in the room.
- Run around the corner after the first checkpoint.
- Use Poison Ivy to enter the flower area left of the electrical field. Destroy the 4 pink orbs in the room.
- Use Aquaman to wash off 5 Joker graffiti on the wall.
- On the right far side of 1st floor.
- Past the gold door on the 2nd floor.
- Next to the magnet track on the 3rd floor.
- Next to the large blue electrical conduit on the 4th floor.
- Past the flower pad on the 4th floor. Use Poison Ivy.
- Deconstruct the black wall on the far side.
- Smash the boxes on the second story next to the Joker-bot.
- Fill the tank on the right side of the roof with water from Robin’s Hazard Suit.
Level 15: Heroes Unite
- Pull the Orange Handle on the left with Superman in the start.
- Shoot the gold plate in the center of the Joker-bot’s head.
- On the left side, build the grapple on left side by the silver canister. Use the grapple to reveal the kit.
- Put out 5 fires on the ground.
- Foreground on the right.
- On the far right.
- Next to the right shoulder of the bot.
- Foreground on the left.
- Back area left of the robot, along with the Joker box.
- Use Joker to activate the electrical panel on the right.
- Use Joker to open the Joker box, where the fire on the ground was.
- In the right corner behind the Joker’s hand is a box with some ooze. Clean it up with Aquaman and use The Riddler to open the box.
- Destroy the silver crate on the right side with Penguin’s dynamite minions and uild the control panel. Use it with Batman and 10 robots will fall. Shoot each to get the kit.
- Fly above the Joker bot and melt the gold panel on the side of the helicopter.
- Use Electrosuit Batman on the panel in the bot’s hand. Use the grapple to pull out the two panels. Pull the Orange Handle, and then use Aquaman to clean the goo flowing out.
Congratulations! You have just found all 150 Minikits in LEGO Batman 2! Enjoy the rides you just unlocked!