This new Water Blasting set lets you drench your enemies whilst simultaneously maintaining your new Tidal Power resource to maintain your abilities.
Everything about Water Blasting is about Tidal Power; you have powers that use it and powers that generate it – all of which change their output depending on how much of it you have. It’s a bit complex, but here’s a couple of examples:
- 0-2 Tidal Power: Normal damage, a moderate heal over time and builds 1 Tidal Power
- 3 Tidal Power: Normal damage and a large heal over time
- 0-2 Tidal Power: Normal damage
- 3 Tidal Power: Normal damage, faster cast speed and instantly recharges Water Jet!
- 0 Tidal Power: Normal damage and a 0% chance to disorient
- 1 Tidal Power: +5% damage, and a 33% chance to disorient
- 2 Tidal Power: +12% damage and a 60% chance to disorient
- 3 Tidal Power: +25% damage and a 100% chance to disorient
It’s all about generating Tidal Power strategically to maximise your damage output. I forsee a lot of talk going into what will make the best rotation with the new powers.