Arctic Strike was originally scheduled to be out on July 3, but has since been moved to an undisclosed date later this month.
The first downloadable content pack for Ghost Recon Future Soldier is delayed until later in July, we’ll have an exact date soon. We decided to take a small amount of extra time to further polish the content.
Aside from that, the publisher has also listed a few things they’ll be patching in the future. We’ve listed them down for you below, but keep in mind that this isn’t the full list.
Matchmaking and Connection:
- Reduction in the peak bandwidth required;
- Improved tuning of host selection weighting;
- Players should no longer experience a decrease in their character’s displayed level;
PS3 Voice Chat:
- Fixed the primary issues causing players’ voice chat to periodically drop out;
- Fixed mute settings persisting in a session after a player left the lobby;
Private/System Link Kit Storage:
- Player’s last used kit per character will now persist across matches and sessions;
- Note that this is ONLY your last used kit per character and is shared between Private and System Link matches;
- Added code which lets us remotely tune the number of rounds in the Siege Gametype;
- Double-Time bonus no longer lost on respec – Players who had previously lost the bonus should have it restored after applying the title update;
- Fix for infinite loading screen ;
- Fixed a few infrequent crashes ;
- Fixed multiple progression and map exploits.
Are you saddened by this news? Is Future Soldier your new go to military shooter? Let us know what you think below.