Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim now has an update and with it, it brings in a slew of new features for the highly-acclaimed game. We’ve listed the entire features list that this new 1.5 beta update will be implementing.
- New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
- New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
- Shadows on grass available (PC)
- Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item value
- Improved visual transition when going underwater
- Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes
Yep, you read that right, a kill-cam will now be integrated into Skyrim. Watch the trailer below to see what’s implemented in the update.
Keep in mind that this update is only for the PC version – for the time being, at least. Bethesda has confirmed that the PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms will receive this update “soon.”