You may never get another chance to try Star Wars: The Old Republic without paying for it. If you are fan of the series but reluctant to buy and subscribe, EA has come forward with an opportunity to help you make up your mind whether it’s worth it.
You can play it for free starting 5.00 am on Thursday morning (UK) until 7.00 am, on Monday. Your adventure would be limited, but your progress would be saved if you choose to sign up for the subscription.
The limitations are:
- You can only progress to lv. 15
- You can only play in Origin World, Capital World, the Fleet, all Warzones and in your first Flashpoint
- General chat, trade chat and PvP chat will not be available
- You won’t be able to use the Galactic Trade Network or trade with other players
- You will only be able to level your Crew Skills ranking to around 40
- You will not be able to earn Legacy XP
This offer is limited to those countries where the game has officially launched.