Mass Effect 3 Vault Console Armour DLC Details
Who wants to have Shepard’s N-7 armor as your console’s casing? I am among those who will say; I do. If casing, however, isn’t something, you are looking forward to, there is additional content you will be receiving through the DLC like randomly selected upgrade packs that everyone can buy in the game’s co-op mode.
The content will be unique to everyone considering the fact that the items will be offered on the random basis. The full Vault package offers the following:
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Included DLC code for “bonus items in ME3′s multiplayer experience”
- Exclusive Mass Effect 3 Armor Design
- Two mode LED Light Up N7 Logo
- Commander Shepard textured chest piece
- Mass Effect 3 code for bonus Multiplayer items.
- Battery Powered Lighting Effects
- Includes Headset / Controller Cradle
- Compatible with all Calibur11 Vault Accessories
- Does Not Void Your Console Warranty
Mass Effect 3 fever is just around the corner, and I think that many fans out, there would not hesitate to spend the amount ($89.99)?