A teaser website testifies the notion that a new game in the classic Baldur’s Gate series is in development.
The trademark skull mark and a robust quote is all what we apparently have on the web page. Eurogamer however, reports that the source code behind the website has cryptic references to the Baldur’s Gate series and lore:
- Shadowy Figure- Raise Dead : Infinity Engine.
- For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory.
- And then… it returned. Better than it was before.
- Pore over the tapestries and works of art hanging from our walls if you wish, Child of Bhaal… perhaps you will find a clue. But patience, ah… patience would reveal it all.
- As the silver moon waxes and wanes, so too does life
The theme song of course is from the original game, and I don’t think that we need any more evidence to believe that BioWare is coming up with another RPG game in the series.