If you just can’t have enough free-to-play (F2P) games, here’s one more. Roadhouse Interactive is set to release an all-new MechWarrior F2P game later this year for the PC. It’s title? MechWarrior Tactics
The game is a turn-based affair set in the BattleTech universe in the year 3025. Customizable mechs? Yes, please!
- Collect, Customize, Command:
- Earn Experience and new resources as you advance your level through gameplay
- Upgrade and customize your Mechs in your Mech Bay
- Make the most of each Mech’s unique configuration for total battlefield domination
- Customizable Mechs – seamless store integration means never having to leave the game to purchase and equip new resources for your next mission
- Asynchronous Combat: Multiple concurrent battles with players from around the world
- Competitive ranked games and global leaderboards lets the world know you’re in charge. Play for a chance to win larger, more meaningful reward payouts
- Watch and share your completed battle using a unique cinematic replay feature
You can go to the game’s official site to register.
Source: Game Informer