Bethesda has just released beta patch 1.4.26 for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that’s now available for download on Steam. Keep in mind that this is a beta patch and most likely it’s unstable still.
Shown below are the bug fixes that they’ve fixed, but keep in mind this is for PC only.
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly