It’s a convenient release date and means that you can have a safe valentine’s day and then head back to your PC to enjoy the exhilarating and action packed thriller, that is Alan Wake. The game looked great on Xbox and it is obvious that high end PC hardware will get better out of the game.
The game will cost you $29.9 which also includes all the released DLCs to date. Among the enhanced features on PC, we have:
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D.
Sterescopic 3D is something I am really looking forward to. I played it on Xbox 360, and now I will try it on PC to see how enhanced it is. Would you give it a go on PC ? is it worthy of spending extra bucks to try it on PC ? let us know in comments!