Xbox 360 has finally got the 1.3 update for Skyrim, and addresses problems with the game’s Radiant Story quest generation system, fixes a bug where resistances don’t manifest in full, and fixes the notorious Breezehome bookshelf issue.
Bethesda has actually apologized for the wide variety of bugs that maul the game, and though they released a previous patch which fixed a few issues, it also added completely new ones. The 1.3 patch can be downloaded on Xbox Live.
Here are the full patch notes:
- General stability improvements
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Well, even though tons of bugs and glitches exist in the massive world of Skyrim, it won’t stop us from playing it. For PC, you can check our troubleshooting guide to resolve any issue you may come across.