The challenges are pretty much self-explanatory, so if you want to complete these challenges, you would just have to find the right opportunity and rest is easy! Check out our Assassins Creed Revelation Guild Challenge guide if you are still unsure of what and how to do these challenges. In Assassins Creed Revelations, there are four guilds, that Ezio can call for help when needed. These guilds have a set of challenges, which when completed, will unlock a reward.
Assassins Creed Revelations Guild Challenges
For more help on Assassins Creed Revelations, read our Walkthrough, Weapon and Equipment Unlock, and Data Fragments Locations.
Assassins Guild Challenges
- Call Assassins during a fight 0/25
- Call Assassins on a target 0/20
Complete the two challenges above and your Assassins will become more effective when sent on Missions.
- Use Arrow Storm 0/15
- Call your Assassins during a story mission 0/5
Complete the two challenges above and your Assassins will get Signal Recharge boost.
- Recruit Assassin’s 0/12
- Train recruits to the rank of Master Assassin 0/7
- Successfully perform a Den Defense 0/3
Complete the three challenges above to unlock the Assassin Faction Weapon.
Mercenaries Guild Challenges
- Use Mercenaries on guard 0/1
- Destroy a scaffold by throwing someone into it 0/5
- Kill an enemy using a thrown weapon 0/5
Complete the above challenges to reduce the cost of hiring Mercenaries.
- Disarm and kill a guard with his own weapon 0/5
- Kill a Byzantine Almogavar 0/25
- Perform a Hook and Throw 0/10
Complete the above challenges to unlock Mercenary Faction Ability.
- Perform a Double Assassination 0/10
- Kill 5 Guards in under 10 seconds in melee 0/1
- Perform a combo kill streak of at least 5 kills 0/10
- Kill and Ottoman Janissary 0/25
Complete above challenges to unlock Mercenary Faction Weapon.
Romanies Guild Challenges
- Use Romanies on guards 0/10
- Evade using stealth (crowd/hiding spots) 0/10
- Kill guards using a crossbow without being detected 0/20
Complete all the challenges above to reduce the cost of hiring Romanies.
- Use Tactical Bombs to escape guards 0/10
- Kill a Stalker without getting stabbed 0/5
- Kill guards using poison 0/15
Complete all the challenges above to unlock Romani Faction ability.
- Kill guards using bombs without being spotted 0/20
- Assassinate a guard from behind 0/10
- Assassinate a guard from a blend spot 0/5
- Kill 3 enemies dazed by a single smoke before it dissipates 0/1
Complete the challenges above to unlock Romani Faction Weapon.
- Use Thieves on guards 0/10
- Sprint uninterrupted for 300 meters 0/1
- Perform a Hook and Run 0/15
Complete the challenges above to reduce the cost of hiring Thieves.
- Perform a Leap of Faith 0/40
- Climb a total distance of 1 km 0/1
- Steal money with a Counter Steal 0/250 ‘A
Complete the challenges above to unlock Thief Faction ability.
- Perform a dive of at least 30 meters 0/1
- Kill a guard using throwing knives 0/25
- Perform an air assassination on guards from a beam 0/5
- Perform a zipline assassination 0/10
Complete the challenges above to unlock the Thief Faction Weapon.
- Call assassins during fights 25 times and call them in stealth on your enemies 20 times.
- Ezio can recruit and station an assassin in Mediterranean Defense for managing the guild. This assassin can, in turn, help you recruit civilians as assassins when slots are freed.
- Ezio’s templar awareness is made to be full by doing illegal actions which starts a Den Defense due to which the Byzantines will attack one of his Dens. Renovate some shops after a templar den is conquered and do not lower his templar awareness while you do so.
- Replay “On the Defense” memory to finish the Den Defense Challenge.
- Completing every Master Assassin Mission of all 7 dens is another way to complete this challenge.
- It counts as a relevant challenge to throw civilians into scaffolds.
- Repeated play “Piri Reis: Datura” to kill 25 Almogavars.
- It is advised that before the second memory sequence ends, finish the killing streak challenges. Because Agiles and Elites are vulnerable to streak kills but if the Janissaries get included then it would become considerably difficult to do so.
- Repeatedly play “The fourth part of The World” to get streak kills. Kill the agiles and elites easily by countering the first one and then starting the streak.
- Replay “The Janissaries” memory again and again to kill 5 stalkers. There is also a stalker in the Deacon Part 1 and 2 memory.
- Kills 20 guards with a crossbow instead of the hidden blade cause this is a translation error in some cases.
- In the Topkapi Palace Courtyard, Ezio can sprint 300 meters easily or you can run around in the Arsenal.
- Leap off a ship’s mast to complete the 30 meters dive.
- Stick smoke bombs on groups of guards and lay down a datura tripwire bomb before Ezio places himself between these guards and do this repeatedly until you kill 20 guards and stick 10 bombs.
- Smoke the guards and then throw a Splinter impact bomb to complete the sticking 10 bombs and killing 25 guards by incapacitating them using bombs challenge.
- Make 10 bombs in order to complete the crafting one bomb of each effect challenge. Open the weapon selection menu in the Animus and craft the bomb required using the “Add bomb” button. Stay near a crafting table to repeatedly do this and create one bomb of each effect.
If you have any tips about a certain challenge, don’t hold back, comment away!