Jurassic Park Won’t be Coming to Europe till Next Year
Jurassic era won’t be returning to Europe on Xbox 360 this year. However, you will be able to play Jurassic Park: The Game on your PC or PSN this November. Telltale’s latest adventure game, Jurassic Park: The Game, has been pushed back to 2012 for European Xbox 360 owners. The dino-romp is still planned to launch on PC and PSN on November 15.
As for Xbox 360, we are not a European publisher i.e., we don’t have a European office. That means that we need a publishing partner over there to get the game out to you
The good news is that we’ll be able to make an announcement on that soon. So, while we won’t be able to get the 360 version to you before the end of the year, we’ll do everything that we can to get it to you as soon as possible.
You can place your pre-order on the Telltale site now, it includes the following extras:
- Replica InGen staff ID badge as seen in the movie and the game
- Replica of movie Brochure/Map, updated to include game content
- Replica of Jurassic Park patch as worn on staff uniforms
- InGen Field Guide: 32 Pages of content welcoming you to Jurassic Park
- Exclusive Limited Edition packaging
- Access to exclusive digital content including the game soundtrack and behind the scenes video