Forza Motorsport 4 Unicorn Cars Guide
Unicorn cars are the real gems – or simply put they are the most rare cars in the World and in-game. Forza Motorsport 4 feature 17 unicorn cars. If you played Forza Motorsport 3, you would remember that it had only 3 unicorn cars – You can import Forza 3 unicorn cars by importing Forza Motorsport 3 profile.
You can neither buy these cars, nor can sell or gift them. They are very hard to come by, but now that we have 17 Unicorn cars compared to 3, We are hoping that some of you will be able to get some of these by winning the community events. If you can’t win them, prepare yourself for multi-million auction when Turn 10 decides to put them on sale.
Forza Motorsport 4 Unicorn Cars
- 2002 BMW M3-GTR “Street Version”
- 1969 Chevy Camaro SS Coupe
- 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
- 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale
- 2007 Shelby GT500
- 2004 Mugen Civic Type-R
- 2002 Mugen Integra Type-R
- 2005 Honda NSX-R GT
- 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
- 2007 Lambo Murciélago LP640
- 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A
- 2006 HKS Time Attack Evolution CT230R
- 1993 MINE’S R32 Skyline GT-R
- 2002 MINE’S R34 Skyline GT-R
- 2004 Top Secret Silvia D1-Spec S15
- 2006 Subaru Impreza S204
- 2002 Top Secret 0-300 Supra
Which one of these, you will definitely be aiming for ? Share your favorite unicorn car with us. If you ever need help tuning any of the cars in your collection, you can read our Tuning Guide.