We all know that the primary purpose behind conducting a beta is to find bugs and other issues so that they can be fixed before the complete game is released. Beta testers have been quite active at Battlelog forums providing a continuous feedback about the problems they are facing while playing BF3’s open beta.
DICE is aware of the situation and they have listed some of these issues notified to them via feedback.
- Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
- Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
- Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
- Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
- Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
- A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
- Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
- Tweaked the Rank progression.
- Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
- Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
- Framerate stability fixes.
- The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
- Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
- Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
- Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
- Non working options in squad menu fixed: “Private” flag and “Switch Teams”.
They are working on these changes and we hopefully will see them fixed in the full version of the game. If there is something else that has been bothering you then you should also play your part and share it with them on the forums as community feedback is vital to sort out the shortcomings.