Get ready for Battlefield 3 Beta by installing the latest Nvidia 285.38 beta drivers, which are optimized for Battlefield 3. They will give you as much as 38% performance boost in Battlefield 3 while increasing stability, image quality and adding an SLI profile.
AMD has similar plans in progress and we will soon have AMD optimized Battlefield 3 drivers as well. Read the release notes that walk you through everything these new beta drivers fix.
What’s New in Version 285.38 ?
- Increased performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38%.
- Improved overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
- Improved compatibility and performance for RAGE.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.
- Fixed a performance regression in 285.27 beta running Crysis 2 (DirectX 9).
Windows Vista/Windows 7 64-bit Issues Resolved
- GeForce 500 series: Battlefield: Bad Company 2–the game stutters in certain maps after several minutes of gameplay.
- GeForce GTX 560 Ti: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 –there is corruption on the edges of some objects when Transparency AA is enabled.
- [SLI], 3DTV Play, GeForce 500 series: With SLI enabled using 3DTV Play, the mouse cursor flickers and shakes on the main menu of various 3D games, such as Crysis 2, Battlefield Company 2, Dues X, and Civilization 5.
You can download these drivers from here.