The House of the Dead: Overkill For PS3 Detailed
In addition to some GTA-ish looking posters, there were certain additional exclusive features that were detailed by Sony, which are given below:
- The game will feature 3D and PlayStation Move support, with two brand new scenarios added including the seven stages of the original game
- An exclusive Crossbow weapon will be available which has not been featured in the original game
- A brand new baby mutant type
- New Hardcore Mode in which mutants can only be killed with headshots
- New Class Mode in which you play the entire game only with the AMS Magnum
- Exclusive Missing Reel – an extended boss fight with Mother in the game’s final level
- Online leaderboards for tracking high scores and statistics
- Collectables in all levels that will unlock bonus materials such as comic pages, music tracks, 2D artwork and 3D models.
- New PlayStation Trophies to unlock
- Boss fights have been improved in all the levels
- New and improved cutscenes using motion capture
Sony also promised that there were more exclusive features that they will be revealing regularly. It will be coming for PlayStation 3 exclusively on October 28th this year for PAL regions.
Share your thoughts in the comments below.