The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Heart Piece Locations Guide
In The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, you can collect heart containers to increase your energy meter to a total of 20 hearts. Throughout the game, you will either be collecting pieces of heart or full heart containers.
You get one heart container by defeating the boss and completing each dungeon. For the remaining pieces of hearts, you can follow this guide.
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Heart Containers
Heart Container #1
Defeat the queen Gohma and finish the “Deku Tree”. It is found at the end of the dungeon.
Heart Container #2
Defeat the boss of “Dodongo Cavern”. (Death Mountain)
Heart Container #3
Defeat the boss of “Jabu-Jabu”.
Heart Container #4
Defeat the boss of the “Forest Temple”.
Heart Container #5
Defeat the boss of the “Fire Temple”.
Heart Container #6
Defeat the boss of the “Water Temple”.
Heart Container #7
Defeat the boss of the “Shadow Temple”.
Heart Container #8
Defeat the boss of the “Spirit Temple”.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Pieces of Hearts
Following are all the heart pieces you can find in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS.
- You need to repeat the three songs that skull kids ask you to play to get it.
- At the left entrance, play Saria’s Song to the Skull Kid.
- Find Richard the puppy during the night and return him to his owner. You can find him in the alley.
- Finish the treasure chest guessing game.
- You can find it inside the caged area with cow. You can reach it through outside of the house.
- When you have successfully collected 50 Skulltulas, go the Skulltula house in Kakariko village and you will be rewarded a heart piece.
- You need to push all the tombstones back until you find heart container.
- Join Dampe’s in his grave-digging tour.
- Throw bombs into the Giant Urn.
- Go past the singing frogs up the two small ledges. Now, instead of crossing the second section of shallow water on the left, go to the edge and look to the right. Go over the ledge and leave it behind once you land there. Take the ladder and find the chicken at the top. Look for the heart container here and fly over it.
- Now, go to the entrance of Zora’s Domain. Fly off the ledge and you will spot a heart piece nearby. Fly over it.
- Play Song of Storms to frogs under the water to get your reward.
- Play bug-catching with frogs.
- Light the torches under the waterfall in the cave.
- Opposite to the entrance to Lake Hylia. You will find a secret hole if you bomb the fence. You can buy the heart piece from the business scrub.
- Take gold fishing scale from the pond owner and go to laboratory. Touch the bottom of the pool in the laboratory to get the heart piece from the old man.
- Catch a fish that’s around 10 pounds in the pond. Go to the store owner and weigh it and he will give you a heart piece.
- Pull the boxes out in the cow shed behind the corral. You will be able to reach the hole and crawl through to get the heart piece.
- Look for the heart piece inside windmill.
- Ask the man on the rooftop for the heart piece.
- Magic Bean Platform.
- Win against Dampe in second race.
- Win Bombchu game thrice.
- Bomb the area next to tree northwest of Lon-Lon Ranch (check Map).
- Ride magic bean platform at the entrance to Dodongo’s Cavern.
- Climb the wall down on the opposite side of fire temple warp.
- Ride magic bean inside Death mountain crater.
- Look for it on one of the unstable icebergs.
- Look for it on the lake under the icebergs. You will iron boots to successfully retrieve this.
- It is behind the frozen wall around the spin.
- Look for it on top of laboratory.
- Inside the wooden crate lying on the ledge down the river. You will Iron Boots for this.
- Ride magic bean.
- Inside treasure chest on the roof above entrance.
- Take part in archery horseback competition and score more than 1000 points.
- Ride Magic Bean platform to find the heart piece.