E3 2011: Sony Press Conference Round Up
Anyway, Sony started the press conference with a personal appology and a talk on how the PS3 sales have picked up after the network outage. You can read through the rest of the highlights below:
- Uncharted 3 – Gameplay demo was shown along with an announcement about demo and multiplayer build coming before release.
- Resistance 3 – Resistance 3 gameplay demo was shown in 3D. A new game bundle with Playstation Branded Display was also announced.
- Remakes – Collection of PSP God of War games and Team ICO titles officially confirmed, due in September.
- NBA 2K12 – The latest game in the series will support fully move capable with point-and-click gameplay. Koby was there to assure the audience, it’s realistic.
- Little Big Planet – PS Vita version of the game was announced.
- ModNation Racers – PS Vita version with lots of user generated content was announced.
- Medieval Moves – Move centric fantasy RPG that should appeal to Kids.
- inFamous 2 – Glimpse of Infamous 2, game is out today.
- StarHawk – Gameplay demo showing giant robots and it’s western sci-fi setting.
- Sly Cooper – A new Sly Cooper game, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, is coming your way in 2012.
- Dust 415 – An E3 trailer and new details on the Playstation 3 exclusive MMO set in the EVE Online Universe.
- BioShock Infinite – Bioshock Infinite will feature Move support and Irrational Games are working on a new Bioshock game for PS Vita.
- Star Trek – A New cooperative game set in Star Trek Universe.
- EA – PS3 exclusive content for Battlefield 3, SSX, and Need For Speed: The Run.
- PlayStation Suite – Playstation titles on android devices. Not much was revealed and I am not sure what it is all about.
- PlayStation Vita – NGP is officially PlayStation Vita. Featured, Pricing, and Launch Games were revealed.
- Ruin – New action RPG with cross-platform functionality. It’s a PS3/Vita exclusive title with different ways to sync the game between Playstation 3 and PS Vita.
This ends the first round of press conferences on E3. Check back tomorrow for coverage of Nintendo’s E3 2011 press conference.