E3 2011: EA Press Conference Round Up
- Mass Effect 3 – Close combat action gameplay demo was shown to the audiences with glimpses of previous characters. More details and usual brag continued with EA promising this entry to be most emotional in the series.
- Need for Speed: The Run – Gameplay demo of the new Need For Speed game was shown which surprisingly included a race on foot. Need For Speed: The Run will have autolog features incorporated into its multiplayer.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic – Few more cinematic trailers for the highly anticipated MMO set in the Star Wars Universe. No release date yet.
- SSX – The pre-alpha gameplay demo of the reboot was shown feature and new details on the features. You can play the game in three different ways: “Race It, Trick It, Survive It.”
- FIFA 12 – EA again bragged about FIFA 12 and it’s impact engine and also revealed new feature incorporated in the game called ‘Football Club.
- Madden 12 – Madden 12 is improved, adds a lots of features, and that’s that.
- The Sims Social – Sims Social is EA’s take on Farmville but it doesn’t really look good. The game employs your faceboook news feed to tell you updates about your Sims relationship status.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning – Another average third party roleplaying game by EA.
- Overstrike – Overstrike is Insomniac games new IP. It features 4 player cooperative with a lot of potential.
- Battlefield 3 – EA showcased a new tank trailer and a glimpse of the Battlefield 3 multiplayer during their press conference.
- Origin – Now EA games would be exclusively made available through Origin, EA’s new downloadable service.
There are no surprises fellas, EA has won the Captain Obvious award of E3 2011.