Modern Warfare 3 Perks and Killstreaks Revealed
There has been a lot of buzz regarding one of the most anticipated games of the year, Modern Warfare 3. The chain continues as we have more information on game’s multiplayer this time.
It’s about Perks and Killstreaks included in the latest installment in Call of Duty series. The data is not complete though but it does reveal some new elements compared to the predecessors.
These perks will be associated with each individual in the game just like in the older versions.
- Blind Eye -It will make players resistant to computer-controlled and player-controlled killstreaks. The pro version will make your launchers lock on faster and giving you extra bullet damage to vehicles.
- Assassin – It will make you immune to UAV, thermal, and heartbeat sensors. The pro version will make you immune to CUAV, EMP and no longer shows your name in red or the crosshair in red when you’re targeted.
- Point Guard – Two assists will be counted as a kill hence added to the killstreak.
- Dead Silence – You will make no noise while moving.
- Recon – Unique RADAR system for spotting enemies.
These perks somehow are found to affect the complete team. Whether they will be clans associated or for a single match, we are not sure yet.
- Blast Shield – not clear yet.
- Health Regen – Regenerate health over time.
- Stun Protection – Prevent stunning from flash grenades.
EMP Grenade – Temporarily takes out all area electronics.
Littlebird – A tiny remote-controlled helicopter.
Precision Airstrike – Calls in an airstrike on a targeted area.
Stealth bomber – Calls in a B2 Spirit to carpet bomb along a line designated by the player.
Remote Turret – A remote controlled turret.
Directional UAV – A UAV that can be directed into areas to scan for enemies.
Remote Mortar – Direct a mortar team using a zoomable camera view of the map to call in strikes.
Airdrop Trap – A booby-trapped airdrop.
Ammo Resupply – An ammo reloading airdrop.
Escort Airdrop: A protected airdrop.
Specialist Strike Package: TBD
Update. It seems that some of these perks may not appear in the final game, as confirmed by Robert Bowling. The original article cites Kotaku, but they cited outdated info.
Lots of false #MW3 info being reported as fact. There is no Stopping Power, OMA, Commando, or Nukes. Beyond that, you’ll have to wait & see.
@crecenteb @CrazyCanukk There is blatantly false information in that article. I encourage you to reserve judgement until you have facts.