FIFA 12 Features Detailed
FIFA 12 details are in courtesy of Official Playstation Magazine France and by looks of it, It’s just another FIFA game presented in a different plate by introducing features fans wanted.
Most importantly, I would like to know your thoughts about all the features of the game considering the developers have gone to say ‘They are totally overhauling the franchise with new additions and features fans have always demanded’. You are the judge here, and your feedback is important so share your thoughts with us after going through all the new features FIFA 12 will introduce.
FIFA 12 Features
- FIFA 12 introduces the new game engine called ‘Impact Engine’ which properly tracks and formulates contact between players, including their hips, knees etc.
- The new innovative AI keeps track of parts of body that have been injured during a match. Players can also become injured off the ball if abused too much, especially late in the game.
- FIFA 12 will introduce the new ‘AI Vision Game’, which promises to make passing more realistic. If you try to pass the ball to a player that isn’t in the visible range, it is less likely you will successfully complete the pass. EA has implemented this feature in the hopes of making the game more realistic and get rid of ‘Blind Passing’.
- Personality Plus has been greatly enhanced and will greatly influence AI players passing.
- A has gone on to say the AI in FIFA 12 is ‘More Human’, each player acts more or less according to his abilities.
- EA explained this feature using this example: ‘When an AI player sees Fabregas coming towards him with the ball, he’ll act more carefully.”
- Official Playstation Magazine France describes “new presentation of matches in FIFA 12 very much inspired by English football crowds. So you would see more responding football fans.
- FIFA 12 comes with three new arenas integrated with benches along the sidelines and “impressive lighting effects”.
- FIFA 12 will also feature a new short dribble with the left stick.
- A New Camera that’s noticeably closer to the ground.
- The interface has been simplified and made more ergonomic than before.
So, it’s all goody good presented in a different plate with what fans wanted. One question though, does the new features justify the new release considering FIFA 11 was awesome ?