Worgen are the new Alliance race added in World of Warcraft come Cataclysm. They can be described in one line as:
A race of feral wolf-beasts whose very name inspires fear.
Goblin are the new Horde race added in World of Warcraft in Cataclysm. They can be described in one line as:
Small, green (or yellow-green) creatures with pointy features and high intelligence (though often little common sense).
New Race – Class Combination
Now you can create these classes for the respective races.
- Human – Hunter
- Dwarf – Mage, Shaman
- Gnome – Priest
- Night Elf – Mage
- Tauren – Paladin, Priest
- Undead – Hunter
- Troll – Druid
- Orc – Mage
- Blood Elf – Warrior
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm ‘The World Reborn’
In Cataclysm all the old zones have been changed massively. With graphics polishing to make it visually beautifully and the old quest have been synchronized with Cataclysm. Watch the video below and see for yourself.
Water in World of Warcraft now looks more real. You can see yourself and surrounding reflections in water. Watch the video below and see for yourself.
Now you can level up your Guild from 1-25, and earn guild reputation. Which will provide access to the items from Guild Vendor. Guild achievements have been added which are even more rewarding.
Added as a secondary profession; which can be learned by anyone without it effecting your current profession.
Now this addon is available officially – The Blizzard version that is.
Install Quest feature has been introduced in Cataclysm. Now you won’t have to speak to NPC to take the Quest instead, a button appears on your screen notifying you of the quest. Cataclysm also features hidden quests, which will be offered to you while you are busy in killing enemies.
Talent Tree Changes
Talent tree have been significantly changed for this expansion pack. You can check all the changes here.
Reforging has been introduced that lets you exchange one statistic for another. You will have to talk to reforging NPC that will open up reforging window.Select one statistic you wish to replace with another. 40% of your chosen statistic will be converted over. Like you can convert an item of 100 rating with an item of 60 rating. It costs gold equal to the selling of the item value. But, you can exchange only one item per statistic. You can re-do but can’t alter more than one statistic.
Among Other Things
- Portals to Shattrath and Dalaran have been removed. You will find class trainers, and auctioneers.
- 25 or 10 player raids will share the loot. You can’t do the same zone twice with the same character in a week.
- Spell book will reveal all the abilities.
- All the glyphs are now placed in glyph spell book permanently, along with the introduction new Prime glyphs.
- Role check has been introduced which automatically finds the the perfect role for players part of the raid.
- Weapon Skills leveling has been removed.
- Item statistics have been changed.
- Cloth, leather, and mail have the same amount of durability.
Enjoy the awesomeness..