“Apache: Air Assault is a new combat flight simulation game based on the Apache AH-64D Longbow attack helicopter.
The player takes on the role of three distinct Apache crews that each deal with what at first appears to be localized enemy activity, but eventually reveals itself to be part of the larger plan. The gameplay intercuts back and forth between the three crews as the action and stakes escalate”.
Apart from its insane hardcore difficulty, the game is fun for combat simulation fans of the series. Recently released on Consoles, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, Apache: Air Assault paved its way on PC exclusively via yuplay.
If you bought the PC version of the game, you can refer to the troubleshooting guide below for workarounds to common issues.
Apache: Air Assault Troubleshooting Guide
1# How to Activate Apache: Air Assault For PC
In any problem appears you can always do the following:
1. Go to yuplay.com and register\login;
2. Go to ‘Balance‘ page;
3. Type your activation code there.
Now you need just to login in your yuplay client (press ‘log in’ in game laucher or manually in yuplay client). Game is already activated.
If you have a problem with the yuplay-client – just install from yuplay.
Note. The code is on the back of the manual.
2# Apache: Air Assault Sound Bug
Update your game to the latest patch and it will be resolved.
3# Can’t Log in to System from Game
1. get the latest yuplay client fom site
2. run it and login before launching the game.
If you have problems – check you login on site with your email+PW.
If you still have problems with your client – may be you have some proxy\firewall on your desktop?
4# Apache: Air Assault Game Manual
In Apache: Air Assault, Go to the “Extras” menu then choose “Encyclopedia”. All the info that’s in both console versions manual is in there. It should be enough to get you going.
5# Can’t Launch Apache: Air Assault
Run the game in compatibility mode as admin and make sure you meet minimum system requirements.
6# Apache: Air Assault Crashes, Freezes, and Black Screen Fixes
1. Update your video card drivers.
2. Update your DirectX.
3. Install latest Visual C++ Runtime Libraries.
4. Run the game in your native desktop resolution.
5. Make sure you meet minimum system requirements for the game.
7# Xbox 360, Playstation 3 Custom Controls ?
Custom Controls for Apache: Air Assault are only available in the PC version of the game.
Among Other Things
- You have updated yuplay client.
- You have successfully activated the game.
- Have added game executable and yuplay client in firewall exceptions list.
- Your antivirus is not blocking the yuplay client.
- Your Video Card Drivers are updated.
- Your Sound Card Drivers are updated.
- You have updated game to the latest patch as it fixes the sound bug.
If you face any other issue, you can share with us in comments and we will try to help you out.