Treyarch has done the fixes for the PC version of Black Ops that were confirmed for the incoming fixes for the Playstation 3 version. Following is what you can expect has been fixed for Call of Duty: Black Ops, this info was relayed through official forums:
Patch Details ?
- GPU hitching on certain graphics cards.
- Incomplete server browser results.
- Improvements to Quick match Join (results with better ping and reduced lag).
- Zombies “The game session is no longer available” error.
- Black Ops PC version is suffering through criticism since its launch, with most of the players complaining about its “multiplayer lagging” problem.
For this reason last week, Treyarch released a quick patch for the game’s PC version in order to improve the general performance. If you are still facing any issue regarding Call of Duty: Black Ops, you can refer to our Call of Duty: Black Ops Troubleshooting Guide.