Call of Duty: Black Ops feature Theater Mode, your personal media center for Call of Duty: Black Ops. You can upload videos, capture screenshots of your in-game performances, and watch the videos in my theater or on Youtube. Follow the guide below to setup your personal Call of Duty: Black Ops Theater.
How to Setup Call Of Duty Black Ops Theater – Link Youtube
Register at CallOfDuty.com
Login to you account.
Once you are Logged in, Go to Theater
Click the [link] button and select your system (X360, PS3, PC). For X360. When you’ve chosen X360 (which I did) you’ll be redirected to Xbox.com to authenticate. When that’s done, you’ll be brought over to the screen shown below.
- In Call of Duty: Black Ops, open MULTIPLAYER > XBOX LIVE / PSN > THEATER.
- Open MY RECENT GAMES to access files of your in-game matches.
- Select the film from which you would like to record a video clip segement or capture a screenshot and choose SELECT FOR PLAYBACK.
- After you have found an image you would like to capture, select the SCREENSHOT option.
- SAVE the screenshot and create the TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and TAG.
- Select a slot in MY FILE SHARE to save the screenshot.
- The screenshot will immeidately transfer to 1 of the 6 slots in MY THEATER in www.callofduty.com.
- View the screenshots directly from MY THEATER, or DOWNLOAD them directly to your personal desktop.
- Only your six recent screenshots will be featured, every new image after six images will be replaced by the older. Back up your favorite screenshots before uploading the new ones in theater.
- Find a segment you would like to capture, and select the RECORD option.
- Once you have reached the end of your segment, select RECORD again to stop.
- NOTE: Segments can be no longer than 30 seconds.
- Select NAME SEGMENT > UPLOAD CLIP, then create the TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and TAG for the video clip
- Select a slot in MY FILE SHARE to save the video clip.
- Go to MY FILE SHARE and select the video clip.
- Choose the SELECT FOR PLAYBACK option. That video clip will now be available to render.
- From the Call of Duty: Black Ops THEATER, select RENDER CLIP.
- After the video clip plays through, it will be uploaded to MY THEATER.
- Watch the video clip in My Theater or on YouTube.
Link your youtube account to my theater, or you won’t be able to see the video in my theater it will be deleted.
Pretty much supports everything you would want from Theater, only that I would want more is “Longer Segments of Videos, more than 30s Please”.