Fable 3 Auroran Flowers Location Guide
There are different Auroran Flowers hidden in Fable III world. You can find these flowers to earn “Flower Power” achievement and if you hand 30 flowers (5 of each color) to the priestess in Auroran Temple, you can get 10 guild seals.
Fable 3 Auroran Flowers Guide
Find all the flowers of each color in Fable 3 to earn Flower Power achievement.
Shifting Sands (12 Flowers)
- Yellow: You can find this flower below the stairs from the city of Aurora.
- Orange: From City of Aurora, head left to the veiled path You can find this flower nearby a hill to your left.
- Yellow: You can find this flower at the base of the stone arch (to it’s left).
- Purple: While heading towards the stone arch, you can find this flower near the pillar halfway to the arch.
- Purple: You can find this flower in a hole just across the stone arch.
- Orange: From the stone arch, head towards the desert. You can find this flower on the sand sunken structure.
- Green: You can have this near the palm trees near the first water pool.
- Blue: Head to the stone arch and take a clockwise turn after crossing it. You can find this flower on the top of a hill with rounded stone.
- Red: Before crossing the bridge near the the first water pool, you can find this flower.
- Red: Head to the door right to the diamond room. You can find it inside it.
- Green: You can have this flower near the palm tree once you head to the pool from second room having water.
- Blue: Head to the second level of the same shallow water room and you can find this flower at the shrine.
City of Aurora (5 Flowers)
- Orange: You can have this flower at the entrance of the mine
- Green: You can find this flower on your way to the Demon door heading towards Shifting Sands.
- Purple: Search for the big Shrine at the entrance of the city. You can find this flower at the back of this shrine.
- Yellow: Taking the big stairs form the temple, move along the street and then take a right from the bridge. You can find this flower inside the house.
- Blue: Search for the beach after jumping into the water from the shore. You can have this flower on the beach.
Veiled Path (13 Flowers)
- Blue: At the entrance, you can find this flower to the right side.
- Purple: There is triangle shaped door against the cliff wall, you can find this flower near that door.
- Orange: If you keep on looking the right side path up the first stairs, you can find this one on the edge of the cliff.
- Purple: As you head along the path you will come across three statues in between the small stone towers. You can have the flowers past these statues.
- Orange: From the statues above, head to the stairs that lead to the tomb entrance. You can find the flower on these stairs.
- Purple: You can find this one near the same stairs (of the tomb entrance).
- Yellow: At the end of Veiled Path are long stairs that will lead you to the flower.
- Yellow: You can have it right next to the entrance of Enigma.
- Blue: Once you have passed the Enigma entrance, you will approach two statues one on each side of the stairs. You can find this flower just past these statues.
- Red: You can find this flower at the end of the level right to the stairs.
- Green: There are big doors at the end of Veiled path, you can find this flower near them.
- Red: In Enigma, light the room with torches to head to the big room. You can find this red beauty in the center of the room.
- Green: You can have this flower in the second room of the Enigma.
If you like this guide, do check our other Fable 3 Guides.