You can various food items in Dead Rising 2 Bars, to make certain type of juices which have certain advantage associated with them.
- Energizer=Chili + Chili
- Energizer=Taco + Hamburger
Chuck won’t get any injury for like 10 seconds.
- Nectar= Orange Juice + Orange Juice
- Nectar=Jelly Beans + Beer
- Nectar=Onion Rings + Orange Juice
Nectar attracts nearby Queens to Chuck, and also spawns one Queen nearby. The effect of the nectar lasts for 6 seconds.
- Pain Killer=Beer + Beer
- Pain Killer:=Vodka + Vodka
Chuck takes only half physical damage, effect lasts for one minute
- Quick Step=Milk + Jelly Beans
- Quick Step=Wine + Beer
- Quick Step=Bacon + Pie
Quick Step Increases Chuck’s movement speed and the effect lasts for one minute.
- Randomizer=Beer + Cooking Oil
- Randomizer=Wine + Vodka
Gives Chuck stomach pains that makes him puke. He throws up three times, and the effect will last for three minutes.
- Repulse=Bacon + Chili
- Repulse=Chili + Large Soda
- Repulse:=Chili + Ketchup
- Repulse=Chili+Onion Rings
- Repulse=Chili + Pie
Zombies cannot and will not attack you. It overrides Zombait while in effect and lasts for one minute.
- Spitfire=Bacon + Onion Rings
- Spitfire=Ketchup + Ketchup
- Spitfire=Bacon + Orange Juice
- Spitfire=Chili + Orange Juice
Changes Chuck’s harmless ability to spit at zombies into a short range flame burst and the effect lasts for one minute.
- Untouchable=Bacon + Bacon
- Untouchable=Pizza + Large Soda
- Untouchable=Bacon + Milk
- Untouchable=Chili + Milk
- Untouchable=Onion Rings + Milk
- Untouchable=Onion Rings + Pie
- Untouchable=Pie + Orange Juice
- Untouchable=Orange Juice + Milk
Chuck cannot be grabbed by Zombies but can still suffer damage from their attacks, its effect lasts for one minute.
- Zombait=Jelly Beans + Chili
- Zombait=Apple + Taco
- Zombait=Pie + Milk
Zombies are more attracted to Chuck, aids in distracting zombies from survivors, and the effect will last for one minute.
If you get any other mix working, let us know. Meanwhile do check our Dead Rising 2 Guide series.