Guide to Remove Ahsan’s Virus Manually
Ahsan’s Computer virus has infected many computers.Multiple solution has been proposed since it’s outburst,but all of them don’t work for everyone. So, I am going to mention some ways that will surely help you in removing this notorious virus.
Most antivirus softwares are unable to remove this virus due to which your computer security is compromised. It can be detected before infection so always keep a good updated version of antivirus installed on your PC.
Now let us see the effects of this virus caused after its attack:
- My Computer is renamed to “Ahsan’s computer”
- Recycle bin is renamed to “GW Bush”
- One can’t access “Task Manager”
- Can’t execute any “exe” file specially the one for any antivirus etc.
- Registry editing is disabled
- One can’t access the hidden files
If your computer is showing the above symptoms then your computer is more likely to be infected by this virus.Ahsan’s virus is most likely to be transferred from infected mobile memory cards.Now let us discuss the ways through which we can remove this virus:
- Download this file explorer named “Procxp.exe”. After installing it,try killing all files named “Firewall.exe” and “CSRSS.exe”
- Now download this tool and locate the files named
- home video.avi.exe
Don’t delete any file other than “autorun.inf” from inside the windows directory.Delete all other files form your drives i.e C,D E etc.
1. Now go to start menu and click run.Paste the following command where it says “RUN”
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0/f
2. Again navigate to “RUN” and enter “regedit” to open the registry editor.
Navigate to the following registry path and delete any key value names with “NoFolderOptions”
3. Again open the following pathway
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced. Find the value “Hidden” .
Right click it and modify it to 1. If key value hidden is not present there then create it and close registry.
4. Open “RUN” once more and write “msconfig”.Press Enter.Now uncheck the entries named “CRSS” and “A.M.K.B_Pk” and click apply and Ok.Remove any other suspicious files from the startup tab.
Once you have done all the above steps, restart your computer and you are done.Most probably your system will be back to normal.If not,then try the following methods.
- Download the client that kills activities of “Ahsan’s Virus”
- Then download the search everything tool and delete the following files using the tool:
- Home video.avi.exe
Don’t delete any file other than “autorun.inf” form inside the windows directory.Delete all other files form your drives i.e C,D E etc.
- Now navigate to Start>>Run>>Regedit Press F3 and the Find dialog box will appear. Find and delete the reference to all the following:
- Home video.avi.exe
Same precaution should be taken while deleting files.
- Now use this virus software to restore windows settings to default.Restart your PC.
That should do, to remove Ahsan’s virus from your computer.Once the virus is removed,don’t forget to install and then scan your computer with a good reliable antivirus. Still can’t remove the virus? tell us about your problem and we will try our best to solve it.